What graphics card should I buy?

Gdayy

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
The reason I want a new graphics card is because I am planning to buy a game (SWTOR) in a few days and I want bearable fps (atleast 20).
Here are the video card reqs. for the game:
"Your computer's graphics card should be ATI X1800 or better, nVidia 7800 or better, or Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better."

Now, my current graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430... obviously not enough to do the job.

I'm posting here because my mother recently bought me a GeForce GT 430 graphics card. It is not able to fit into my computer.
My computer is an eMachines, model EL1352G-01w; the card was just slightly too large (Maybe it can fit somewhere in the computer? I didn't inspect very thoroughly. Correct me if i'm wrong).

My budget is around 150$, I'm wondering what video card would be compatible with my computer and this game.

thanks

4745454b

Titan
Looks like it takes half height cards. The VGA (blue one) can actually come off. If you unscrew the four retaining nut (and any screws I can't see on the other side) you should be able to remove the bracket that is to long and the blue VGA. If you have the half height bracket go ahead and use that. Other wise just use the card as is. If you need VGA, you'll need to get a DVI to VGA adapter.