hen_21

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

whick psu are you providing your pc a grounding

hen_21

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

they are present on whole desktop but more visible on white baground, they are like small transparent lines moving in upward direction.

Do you have a different monitor you can test it on? If you do then you can figure out if the monitor is the problem. Also do you have a different video card, or you can use the I5 onboard graphics. If you switch video cards (or use onboard graphics) and the problem goes away then you know your video card is the problem.

hen-21

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012

when i use the on board graphics problem appears, with a video card it goes away , i also tested my processor in an other board every thing worked fine, it means that there is some problem in my motherboard, can you tell me which component of motherboard is causing this problem.

If it only happens when you use the onboard graphics the only thing I can think of is something with the Intel HD graphics drivers or IMO more likley a problem with the VGA/DVI port on the motherboard. Are you hooking up the monitor cable with any type of adapter like VGA to DVI.

Something like this

41QC877ykcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

spllda_62

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012

no i connenct my screen directly to built in vga port, through vga to vga cable
no i have connectedmy screen directly to vgaport through a vga to vga cable