Windows Explorer Right Click Menu Mail Recipient Options

Until today, when I right clicked on a picture file and chose
"Send->Recipinet" I received an option to downsize the picture attachment
before being sent to Outlook Express to compose the email. The option has
disappeared and I can't find any information on how to get it back. Any help
would be appreciated.
--
Jim From Dallas

kelly

Hi Jim,

Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

Or: lines 234 and 269

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User