Which is better ?- ati radeon 4670 hd vs ati radeon 6670 hd vs 9800gt

Which is a better graphics card for gaming ?
Is it 4670 hd ?
Is it 6670 hd ?
or
Is it Nvidia 9800gt ?

I am planning to buy any one graphics card for my PC . MY PC has a 500W supply . Please not that 9800gt will not work as my PSU does not provide the required amperage .

I heard that 6670 hd is better than 9800 gt? Is it true ?
Even though 6670 hd is more better than 4670 hd , I saw youtube videos where GTA IV was played much better on 4670hd rather than 6670 hd ? Is it true ?
12 answers Last reply
More about which radeon 4670 radeon 6670 9800gt
  1. 6670 beats them all, without a doubt. Anything telling you otherwise is a lie.
  2. striker410 said:
    6670 GT beats them all, without a doubt. Anything telling you otherwise is a lie.



    Actually the 9800GT is the fastest card of the 3. Not sure what you mean with "6670 GT". :sarcastic:

    The 6670 is faster than the 4670.


    9800GT vs Radeon 6670
  3. whatsthatnoise said:
    Actually the 9800GT is the fastest card of the 3. Not sure what you mean with "6670 GT". :sarcastic:

    The 6670 is faster than the 4670.


    9800GT vs Radeon 6670

    That's purely synthetic. Here's a chart done by Guru3D that show the 6670 outperforming the 9800GT http://www.guru3d.com/article/radeon-hd-6670-review/4
  4. One other problem is his PSU is it a good one or a bad one? If it is a bad one then it won't make a difference weather it is a 9800 or 6670. From what I know the 6670 is a better card than the 9800GT unless it is a GTX 9800.
  5. 9800gt is old stuff.
  6. 4670 (DX10.1) < 9800GT (DX10) < 6670 (DX11)
  7. Why not go for a newer card? If you could get a GTX275 or something it would by far outperform the lot, or a GTX460. A 460 would def run on a 500w too.
  8. 6670 is farely new. Newer than both the 275 and 460.
  9. striker410 said:
    6670 is farely new. Newer than both the 275 and 460.


    but it is slower than both 275 and 460
  10. Your 500 watt power supply will run the 9800GT just fine... I had a 8800GTX on a 400watt no issues for over a year... Just plug it up and see what it does. I'm assuming you already have it...

    Thent
  11. thently said:
    Your 500 watt power supply will run the 9800GT just fine... I had a 8800GTX on a 400watt no issues for over a year... Just plug it up and see what it does. I'm assuming you already have it...

    Thent

    I don't have enough amperage's (amps) to run 9800gt on the 12 V rail
  12. Get the 6670 it outperforms easily and i have the same card running on 460watt psu! it is easily maxing out games on a resolution of 1366x768. Resolution Does matter if u wanna play HD then get anything which is capable of running HD!. mine is 6670 ddr3 1gb! :D :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon HD ATI Graphics