Terminator 3: Redemption -- Level 2.5

freak

This level where you drive the hearse seemsto be impossible to beat. I get
to the bridge and get rammed by the chopper every time. Connor is killed
immediately and I have to start the level all over again.

I'm sure I am missing some weird "trick" to it, but I can't figure out what
it might be.

Anybody out there know how to finish this level?

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/terminator_3_tr.txt