Motorola Settings

Last response: in Technologies
April 12, 2005 12:12:22 AM

Can somebody help me?

I'm looking for a link to configure a Motorala for gprs and wap.
It seems that, unlike Nokia an Ericson, they don't have a direct link... Or
is it that hard to find?

Thanks in advance

More about : motorola settings

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 1:45:34 AM

Try www.sunrise.ch
www.orange.ch

flight1001

"Basta" <bart.staes1@telenet.be> wrote in message
> Can somebody help me?
>
> I'm looking for a link to configure a Motorala for gprs and wap.
> It seems that, unlike Nokia an Ericson, they don't have a direct link...
> Or
> is it that hard to find?
>

> Thanks in advance

April 19, 2005 1:45:35 AM

Thanks for the link
but not exactly what I look, I just get fooled arround on sites like that,
there is no link to have those settings sent immidiately. and the sites you
provided are Suisse, I need Belgian sites, or european sites which has the
possibility to send the settings I need to send

"flight1001" <flight1001@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Try www.sunrise.ch
> www.orange.ch
>

> flight1001
>

> "Basta" <bart.staes1@telenet.be> wrote in message
> > Can somebody help me?
> >
> > I'm looking for a link to configure a Motorala for gprs and wap.
> > It seems that, unlike Nokia an Ericson, they don't have a direct link...
> > Or
> > is it that hard to find?
> >

> > Thanks in advance

News==----