Motorola Settings

Can somebody help me?

I'm looking for a link to configure a Motorala for gprs and wap.
It seems that, unlike Nokia an Ericson, they don't have a direct link... Or
is it that hard to find?

Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about motorola settings

    Try www.sunrise.ch
    www.orange.ch

    flight1001

    "Basta" <bart.staes1@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > Can somebody help me?
    >
    > I'm looking for a link to configure a Motorala for gprs and wap.
    > It seems that, unlike Nokia an Ericson, they don't have a direct link...
    > Or
    > is it that hard to find?
    >

    > Thanks in advance

    Thanks for the link
    but not exactly what I look, I just get fooled arround on sites like that,
    there is no link to have those settings sent immidiately. and the sites you
    provided are Suisse, I need Belgian sites, or european sites which has the
    possibility to send the settings I need to send

    "flight1001" <flight1001@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > Try www.sunrise.ch
    > www.orange.ch
    >

    > flight1001
    >

    > "Basta" <bart.staes1@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > > Can somebody help me?
    > >
    > > I'm looking for a link to configure a Motorala for gprs and wap.
    > > It seems that, unlike Nokia an Ericson, they don't have a direct link...
    > > Or
    > > is it that hard to find?
    > >

    > > Thanks in advance

    News==----
    Newsgroups
    =----

GSM Wireless Access Motorola Configuration