RAM= Kingston HyperX T1 1600 8 gb

CPU= AMD FX8120 black edition @4.5ghz

CPU cooler= Antec Kuhler H2O 920 Liquid Cooler

CD rom= LG Super Multi blue BH12 blue ray

PSU= Earthwatt 650 watt

Case= Cooler Master HAF+

More about : amd fx8120 system rate

February 18, 2012 2:03:28 PM

I have not had any problem at all with it runs everything i throw at it never crashes and its only based at 3.1 and i got it to 4.5 so far. but then again i dont use intel so i couldnt compare. i am very happy with it.
m
l
Related resources
February 18, 2012 3:12:31 PM

unanimous415 said:
I have not had any problem at all with it runs everything i throw at it never crashes and its only based at 3.1 and i got it to 4.5 so far. but then again i dont use intel so i couldnt compare. i am very happy with it.

So to be clear: You already bought the components, built it , run it and love it. You then come here to ask people what they think of it? Guess I don't get it. If you like it and are happy with it what the &(*_()* difference does it make to you whether anyone likes it or not?
m
l
February 18, 2012 3:55:52 PM

because you see if i can get info from people who know more then i do then next time i learn so i can build it better. Knowledge never ends.
m
l
February 18, 2012 3:58:51 PM

unanimous415 said:
because you see if i can get info from people who know more then i do then next time i learn so i can build it better. Knowledge never ends.

Assuming that you got feedback from people before you bought the comments then you made your decisions at that time and committed. There is value to the community if you come back and share your experiences in the build and components so others can determine, for instance, whether the ongoing discussions about AMD vs. Intel builds make any real world difference.
m
l
!