AMD Radeon HD4670 Install not working

I purchased the AMD Radeon HD4670 1GB GDDR2. I have insterted the driver and am viewing my desktop through it. I instert the install disk for this card and it keeps poping up saying the setup has stopped working. I have gone to the AMD website and downloaded the Catalyst drivers for my Windows 7 64bit. I try to play WoW and it tells me that it can\'t find a display device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2times and it keeps popping up witht he same message anyone know what the deal is?
5 answers Last reply
More about radeon hd4670 install working
  1. you did something wrong^ have you gotten the correct bit version?
  2. Yes I did because if I try to install the wrong bit drivers then the setup tells me it is wrong.
  3. After I trying installing the drivers from the site it tells me that driver installation failed because it couldn't find a driver. I would just use the install disk it came with but I get the message that it isn't responding.
  4. kragnum said:
    After I trying installing the drivers from the site it tells me that driver installation failed because it couldn't find a driver. I would just use the install disk it came with but I get the message that it isn't responding.

did you save the installer then run it?
  5. kragnum said:
    I purchased the AMD Radeon HD4670 1GB GDDR2. I have insterted the driver and am viewing my desktop through it. I instert the install disk for this card and it keeps poping up saying the setup has stopped working. I have gone to the AMD website and downloaded the Catalyst drivers for my Windows 7 64bit. I try to play WoW and it tells me that it can\'t find a display device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2times and it keeps popping up witht he same message anyone know what the deal is?

I think i know how to solve the problem. After install the graphic card on motherboard, turn on your pc and enter BIOS. U need disable on-board graphic card from the BIOS. After save & exit and restarting your PC, insert the driver cd again. |Oscar Mike|
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards AMD Radeon Graphics