Sign in with
Your question

AMD Radeon HD4670 Install not working

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 20, 2011 1:35:43 AM

I purchased the AMD Radeon HD4670 1GB GDDR2. I have insterted the driver and am viewing my desktop through it. I instert the install disk for this card and it keeps poping up saying the setup has stopped working. I have gone to the AMD website and downloaded the Catalyst drivers for my Windows 7 64bit. I try to play WoW and it tells me that it can\'t find a display device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2times and it keeps popping up witht he same message anyone know what the deal is?
a c 109 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
December 20, 2011 1:42:50 AM

you did something wrong^ have you gotten the correct bit version?
m
l
December 20, 2011 1:46:07 AM

Yes I did because if I try to install the wrong bit drivers then the setup tells me it is wrong.
m
l
Related resources
December 20, 2011 2:09:11 AM

After I trying installing the drivers from the site it tells me that driver installation failed because it couldn't find a driver. I would just use the install disk it came with but I get the message that it isn't responding.
m
l
a c 109 U Graphics card
a b À AMD
December 20, 2011 6:14:05 AM

kragnum said:
After I trying installing the drivers from the site it tells me that driver installation failed because it couldn't find a driver. I would just use the install disk it came with but I get the message that it isn't responding.

did you save the installer then run it?
m
l
June 28, 2012 1:40:16 PM

kragnum said:
I purchased the AMD Radeon HD4670 1GB GDDR2. I have insterted the driver and am viewing my desktop through it. I instert the install disk for this card and it keeps poping up saying the setup has stopped working. I have gone to the AMD website and downloaded the Catalyst drivers for my Windows 7 64bit. I try to play WoW and it tells me that it can\'t find a display device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2times and it keeps popping up witht he same message anyone know what the deal is?

I think i know how to solve the problem. After install the graphic card on motherboard, turn on your pc and enter BIOS. U need disable on-board graphic card from the BIOS. After save & exit and restarting your PC, insert the driver cd again. |Oscar Mike|
m
l
!