Dual Geforce 256mb cards, Athlon FX-55, and 1 GB ram, plz? If the 700 mhz
can run the newer, better looking games (Chronicles of R and SC), I wonder
what the FX-55 will do.

"Jiyang Chen" <no@no.no> wrote in message
> Dual Geforce 256mb cards, Athlon FX-55, and 1 GB ram, plz? If the 700 mhz
> can run the newer, better looking games (Chronicles of R and SC), I wonder
> what the FX-55 will do.

They'd have to wait until the end of 2006 for it to be financially feasible.

"Jiyang Chen" <no@no.no> wrote in message
> Dual Geforce 256mb cards, Athlon FX-55, and 1 GB ram, plz? If the 700 mhz
> can run the newer, better looking games (Chronicles of R and SC), I wonder
> what the FX-55 will do.

About the same, there's an old computing law that software will always expand to
fill the power available, unfortunately is seldom makes for better games.