FABLE QUESTION: Are those flies buzzing about?

I got a copy of Fable for Xmas and, as so often happens with my games, the wife
has started playing it. One question she has is are those flies or butterflies
floating about her head? (Her death-dealing character, that is.) Does she need
to take a bath or something?
The halo looking thing is annoying in itself but presumably, she can get rid of
that by wasting a busload of innocents, parking in the handicapped zone or
other such wicked action but the flies are a pain. Any words of wisdom?
Thanks.
B.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"bhardynineteensixtyeightATaoldotcom" <bhardy1968@aol.comspamsux> wrote in
message news:20050205145818.23205.00000314@mb-m01.aol.com...
>I got a copy of Fable for Xmas and, as so often happens with my games, the
>wife
> has started playing it. One question she has is are those flies or
> butterflies
> floating about her head? (Her death-dealing character, that is.) Does she
> need
> to take a bath or something?
> The halo looking thing is annoying in itself but presumably, she can get
> rid of
> that by wasting a busload of innocents, parking in the handicapped zone or
> other such wicked action but the flies are a pain. Any words of wisdom?

If I remember correctly, they are butterflies for when you are a good
character.

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* bhardynineteensixtyeightATaoldotcom wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> I got a copy of Fable for Xmas and, as so often happens with my games, the wife
> has started playing it. One question she has is are those flies or butterflies
> floating about her head? (Her death-dealing character, that is.) Does she need
> to take a bath or something?
> The halo looking thing is annoying in itself but presumably, she can get rid of
> that by wasting a busload of innocents, parking in the handicapped zone or
> other such wicked action but the flies are a pain. Any words of wisdom?
> Thanks.
> B.

If your Good, its Butterflies, if you are Evil its Flies.
--
David
Matz's Law:

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* SINNER wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> * bhardynineteensixtyeightATaoldotcom wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
>> I got a copy of Fable for Xmas and, as so often happens with my games, the wife
>> has started playing it. One question she has is are those flies or butterflies
>> floating about her head? (Her death-dealing character, that is.) Does she need
>> to take a bath or something?
>> The halo looking thing is annoying in itself but presumably, she can get rid of
>> that by wasting a busload of innocents, parking in the handicapped zone or
>> other such wicked action but the flies are a pain. Any words of wisdom?
>> Thanks.
>> B.

> If your Good, its Butterflies, if you are Evil its Flies.
^^^^
Oops ;)

--
David
This fortune intentionally left blank.

jlc

"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>* SINNER wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
>> * bhardynineteensixtyeightATaoldotcom wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
>>> I got a copy of Fable for Xmas and, as so often happens with my games,
>>> the wife
>>> has started playing it. One question she has is are those flies or
>>> butterflies
>>> floating about her head? (Her death-dealing character, that is.) Does
>>> she need
>>> to take a bath or something?
>>> The halo looking thing is annoying in itself but presumably, she can get
>>> rid of
>>> that by wasting a busload of innocents, parking in the handicapped zone
>>> or
>>> other such wicked action but the flies are a pain. Any words of wisdom?
>>> Thanks.
>>> B.
>
>> If your Good, its Butterflies, if you are Evil its Flies.
> ^^^^
> Oops ;)
>
> --
> David

Little Davey you need to stay in at recess and write on the chalk board 100
times : Your is not the same as You're! JLC

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* JLC wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:

> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>>* SINNER wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:

>>> If your Good, its Butterflies, if you are Evil its Flies.
>> ^^^^
>> Oops ;)

> Little Davey you need to stay in at recess and write on the chalk board 100
> times : Your is not the same as You're! JLC

Hey! I got it right the second time ;)

--
David
Real Users never know what they want, but they always know when your program