Playing PS1 game on the Xbox??

Last response: in Video Games
February 5, 2005 9:23:28 PM

Hi all.
Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
Thanks for the replies.

More about : playing ps1 game xbox

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 11:33:53 PM

> Hi all.
> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
> Thanks for the replies.

No. You're welcome.
February 6, 2005 1:53:53 PM

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all.
>> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
>> Thanks for the replies.
>>

> No. You're welcome.

Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.
February 6, 2005 2:36:20 PM

> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi all.
>>> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the
Xbox??
>>> Thanks for the replies.
>>>

>> No. You're welcome.
>
> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

No, there is not a way to play ORIGINAL PS1 games on an XBOX.

Yes there are emulators (I have NES and SNES emulators on my XBOX, and
media player, and more...), but they require you to make an ISO of the
game and play it from the HDD (at least that is what my quick research
showed me).

So my original ststment stands. You can not play PS1 disks on an XBOX.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:32:28 PM

Geo wrote:
> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi all.
>>> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the
>>> Xbox?? Thanks for the replies.
>>>

>> No. You're welcome.
>
> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

He really is retard :-)
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:32:29 PM

Hey, that's great. How do I get this emulator so I can play my PS1 game on
my Xbox? Do the Xbox need to be modded for this? Thanks again.
"*autsajder*" <mario111@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Geo wrote:
>> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> No. You're welcome.
>>
>> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.
>
> He really is retard :-)

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:32:29 PM

"*autsajder*" <mario111@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Geo wrote:
>> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> No. You're welcome.
>>
>> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

"Even" heard of English and question marks?

> He really is retard :-)

"Even" heard of adjectives. Retarded, moron.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:32:30 PM

"hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
> Hey, that's great. How do I get this emulator so I can play my PS1 game on
> my Xbox? Do the Xbox need to be modded for this? Thanks again.

Considering getting your Xbox modded is more expensive than buying a PS1,
that would be fairly stupid now wouldn't it?

> "*autsajder*" <mario111@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Geo wrote:
>>> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message

>>> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.
>>
>> He really is retard :-)

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 6:35:05 PM

Yep, I can play them on my modded Xbox.

> Hi all.
> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
> Thanks for the replies.

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:33:40 PM

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hey, that's great. How do I get this emulator so I can play my PS1 game on
>>my Xbox? Do the Xbox need to be modded for this? Thanks again.
>

> Considering getting your Xbox modded is more expensive than buying a PS1,
> that would be fairly stupid now wouldn't it?

In addition to that, you also can't play any games on Xbox Live, which
is one of the biggest advantages of owning an Xbox. I also haven't
heard of any PS1 emulator that actually works_well, which, of course,
doesn't mean there isn't one.

--
Scott

Game Pilgrimage
http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 10:52:10 PM

"hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all.
> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
> Thanks for the replies.

If you own PS1 game discs, a brand new PS1 costs less than the cost of
modding an Xbox, putting in a bigger HDD, converting the PS1 games to a
format recognized by the larger HDD, etc.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 10:52:11 PM

Hi all. O.k. Here's the scoop. I already have a modded Xbox. But I also have
a PS1 game that I like to keep if I can to play. I no longer have the PS1
console to play it in & I really like the game (Civilization II). I guess I
need to find an Emulation PS1 DVD with the game on it, but I am having
trouble finding one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

!