Playing PS1 game on the Xbox??

Hi all.
Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
Thanks for the replies.
11 answers Last reply
More about playing game xbox

    > Hi all.
    > Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
    > Thanks for the replies.

    No. You're welcome.

    "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all.
    >> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
    >> Thanks for the replies.
    >>

    > No. You're welcome.

    Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

    > "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all.
    >>> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the
    Xbox??
    >>> Thanks for the replies.
    >>>

    >> No. You're welcome.
    >
    > Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

    No, there is not a way to play ORIGINAL PS1 games on an XBOX.

    Yes there are emulators (I have NES and SNES emulators on my XBOX, and
    media player, and more...), but they require you to make an ISO of the
    game and play it from the HDD (at least that is what my quick research
    showed me).

    So my original ststment stands. You can not play PS1 disks on an XBOX.

    Geo wrote:
    > "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all.
    >>> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the
    >>> Xbox?? Thanks for the replies.
    >>>

    >> No. You're welcome.
    >
    > Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

    He really is retard :-)

    Hey, that's great. How do I get this emulator so I can play my PS1 game on
    my Xbox? Do the Xbox need to be modded for this? Thanks again.
    "*autsajder*" <mario111@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Geo wrote:
    >> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> No. You're welcome.
    >>
    >> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.
    >
    > He really is retard :-)

    "*autsajder*" <mario111@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Geo wrote:
    >> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> No. You're welcome.
    >>
    >> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.

    "Even" heard of English and question marks?

    > He really is retard :-)

    "Even" heard of adjectives. Retarded, moron.

    "hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey, that's great. How do I get this emulator so I can play my PS1 game on
    > my Xbox? Do the Xbox need to be modded for this? Thanks again.

    Considering getting your Xbox modded is more expensive than buying a PS1,
    that would be fairly stupid now wouldn't it?

    > "*autsajder*" <mario111@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Geo wrote:
    >>> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message

    >>> Yes there is retard. Even heard of emulators.
    >>
    >> He really is retard :-)

    Yep, I can play them on my modded Xbox.

    Mattinglyfan wrote:
    > "hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hey, that's great. How do I get this emulator so I can play my PS1 game on
    >>my Xbox? Do the Xbox need to be modded for this? Thanks again.
    >

    > Considering getting your Xbox modded is more expensive than buying a PS1,
    > that would be fairly stupid now wouldn't it?

    In addition to that, you also can't play any games on Xbox Live, which
    is one of the biggest advantages of owning an Xbox. I also haven't
    heard of any PS1 emulator that actually works_well, which, of course,
    doesn't mean there isn't one.

    --
    Scott

    Game Pilgrimage
    http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath

    "hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all.
    > Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
    > Thanks for the replies.

    If you own PS1 game discs, a brand new PS1 costs less than the cost of
    modding an Xbox, putting in a bigger HDD, converting the PS1 games to a
    format recognized by the larger HDD, etc.

    Hi all. O.k. Here's the scoop. I already have a modded Xbox. But I also have
    a PS1 game that I like to keep if I can to play. I no longer have the PS1
    console to play it in & I really like the game (Civilization II). I guess I
    need to find an Emulation PS1 DVD with the game on it, but I am having
    trouble finding one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
    "Green Shampoo" <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote in message

    > "hurst-jim" <bolangis@hotnospammail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all.
    >> Is there anyway to play an original Playstation 1 game on the Xbox??
    >> Thanks for the replies.
    >>
    > If you own PS1 game discs, a brand new PS1 costs less than the cost of
    > modding an Xbox, putting in a bigger HDD, converting the PS1 games to a
    > format recognized by the larger HDD, etc.

Console Gaming Games Xbox Video PlayStation Video Games