Italy

Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy instead
of here ????

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about italy

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:05:46 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy instead
    >of here ????

    Errr, where's here?

    http://www.prepaidgsm.net might help you.

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:05:46 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:
    >Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy instead
    >of here ????

    You can´t buy it here. In Italy it costs 40 Euro, including 20 Euro
    credit.

    --
    ====================================== phone pages
    http://borgus.net ---- http://osbymikro.tk

    Sorry, I always forget on the net. "Here" is USA. I can order on line for
    49.00 with 5 or 7 dollar credit.
    Should I wait till I get to the airport in Rome. I have a finance number
    that should allow me to buy one. I just don't want to get stuck or spend 2
    days looking for a store.

    Thanks again

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:05:56 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:

    >Sorry, I always forget on the net. "Here" is USA. I can order on line for
    >49.00 with 5 or 7 dollar credit.
    >Should I wait till I get to the airport in Rome. I have a finance number
    >that should allow me to buy one. I just don't want to get stuck or spend 2
    >days looking for a store.

    It's always better to buy the card in that country rather than through
    a reseller. A reseller needs to make a profit. The only possible
    advantage of using a reseller is that you may get to know what the
    subscriber number is in advance so you can notify people.

GSM Tim SIM Card