Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Italy

Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 13, 2005 10:05:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy instead
of here ????

Thanks

More about : italy

April 14, 2005 12:49:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:05:46 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy instead
>of here ????

Errr, where's here?

http://www.prepaidgsm.net might help you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
April 14, 2005 2:35:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:05:46 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy instead
>of here ????

You can´t buy it here. In Italy it costs 40 Euro, including 20 Euro
credit.


--
====================================== phone pages
http://borgus.net ---- http://osbymikro.tk
====================================== free sms
http://2sms.tk
Related resources
April 14, 2005 2:35:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

Sorry, I always forget on the net. "Here" is USA. I can order on line for
49.00 with 5 or 7 dollar credit.
Should I wait till I get to the airport in Rome. I have a finance number
that should allow me to buy one. I just don't want to get stuck or spend 2
days looking for a store.


Thanks again




"BG" <borje@gmx.net> wrote in message
news:425e472c.2586812@news.individual.net...
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:05:46 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:
>>Does anyone know how much a TIM SIM card costs if I buy it in Italy
>>instead
>>of here ????
>
> You can´t buy it here. In Italy it costs 40 Euro, including 20 Euro
> credit.
>
>
> --
> ====================================== phone pages
> http://borgus.net ---- http://osbymikro.tk
> ====================================== free sms
> http://2sms.tk
April 15, 2005 12:26:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:05:56 -0400, "ET" <et@i-2000.com> wrote:

>Sorry, I always forget on the net. "Here" is USA. I can order on line for
>49.00 with 5 or 7 dollar credit.
>Should I wait till I get to the airport in Rome. I have a finance number
>that should allow me to buy one. I just don't want to get stuck or spend 2
>days looking for a store.

It's always better to buy the card in that country rather than through
a reseller. A reseller needs to make a profit. The only possible
advantage of using a reseller is that you may get to know what the
subscriber number is in advance so you can notify people.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
!