Should I mount the psu up or down.

Solution
The mounting of a PSU up or down really depends upon ventilation needs. In my Redbone, I have the PSU mounted fan down. You shouldn't need the additional exhaust the PSU provides, the Redbone has good airflow but if you have a graphics card which does not have exhaust vents or you have carpeting that you are placing the case on, mounting it fan up would be a better option.
The mounting of a PSU up or down really depends upon ventilation needs. In my Redbone, I have the PSU mounted fan down. You shouldn't need the additional exhaust the PSU provides, the Redbone has good airflow but if you have a graphics card which does not have exhaust vents or you have carpeting that you are placing the case on, mounting it fan up would be a better option.

Solution

randomkid

Distinguished

Face down. The PSU needs to cool itself & needs cool air... If you put it fan up, it will suck the hot air from the case & therefore will find it harder to cool itself. This will result to higher fan speed & therefore noise.
However, installing the PSU fan down also have disadvantage that it may suck dust from outside the case. What I do is put some dust filter which I regularly check & replace when it gets too dirty.