Anyone from France? Need help with SFR!

Hi, I just got me a prepaid sim card from SFR here in France. I will be here
for a month! My question to anyone who can help, Can I access my account
info in English? It'd be nice if I can get this info either by voice or by
wap. It seems that all the numbers I have in the book that came with the sim
are in French and unfortunately right now I don't know any French. I hope to
know some by the time I leave (:

I would be extremely grateful if someone can help me out. Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone france

    In <R_GdnSloxp1RcsLfRVn-jA@buckeye-express.com> "micky" <00@0000hotmail.com> writes:

    >Hi, I just got me a prepaid sim card from SFR here in
    >France. I will be here for a month! My question to anyone
    >who can help, Can I access my account info in English? It'd
    >be nice if I can get this info either by voice or by wap.
    >It seems that all the numbers I have in the book that came
    >with the sim are in French and unfortunately right now I
    >don't know any French. I hope to know some by the time I
    >leave (:

    http://www.sfr.com/COM/en/index.jsp

    Requires flash.

    Mike

    Mike, Thanks.

    Been there! Most of the info on this site is for people coming with their
    own sim from original country. This site has nothing to help you with your
    SFR account management! Thanks again.

    "Michael Wileman" <jwileman@panix.com> wrote in message
    > In <R_GdnSloxp1RcsLfRVn-jA@buckeye-express.com> "micky"
    > <00@0000hotmail.com> writes:
    >
    >>Hi, I just got me a prepaid sim card from SFR here in
    >>France. I will be here for a month! My question to anyone
    >>who can help, Can I access my account info in English? It'd
    >>be nice if I can get this info either by voice or by wap.
    >>It seems that all the numbers I have in the book that came
    >>with the sim are in French and unfortunately right now I
    >>don't know any French. I hope to know some by the time I
    >>leave (:
    >
    > http://www.sfr.com/COM/en/index.jsp
    >
    > Requires flash.
    >
    > Mike