Anyone from France? Need help with SFR!

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 15, 2005 4:35:33 PM

Hi, I just got me a prepaid sim card from SFR here in France. I will be here
for a month! My question to anyone who can help, Can I access my account
info in English? It'd be nice if I can get this info either by voice or by
wap. It seems that all the numbers I have in the book that came with the sim
are in French and unfortunately right now I don't know any French. I hope to
know some by the time I leave (:

I would be extremely grateful if someone can help me out. Thanks.

More about : france sfr

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 11:01:14 PM

In <R_GdnSloxp1RcsLfRVn-jA@buckeye-express.com> "micky" <00@0000hotmail.com> writes:

>Hi, I just got me a prepaid sim card from SFR here in
>France. I will be here for a month! My question to anyone
>who can help, Can I access my account info in English? It'd
>be nice if I can get this info either by voice or by wap.
>It seems that all the numbers I have in the book that came
>with the sim are in French and unfortunately right now I
>don't know any French. I hope to know some by the time I
>leave (:

http://www.sfr.com/COM/en/index.jsp

Requires flash.

Mike
April 16, 2005 12:59:59 PM

Mike, Thanks.

Been there! Most of the info on this site is for people coming with their
own sim from original country. This site has nothing to help you with your
SFR account management! Thanks again.

news:D 3p31q$d2e$1@reader1.panix.com...

!