WinPower 750w PSU
1090T stock /w stock cooler
GTX 460 SE
8GB DDR3 Patriot 1333mhz
Samsung F3 HD103SJ 1TB internal hardrive

Peripherals:
Cheap Logitech Keyboard
Razer Naga MMO mouse

Don't really have a moniter, I use my Samsung SynMaster P2270HD which only supports 1680x1050 for PC. This is because it's a TV which I normally use for PS3 and watching programs.

I'm not working as I am only 14, although I'm saving up very slowly and I am wondering what I should upgrade first. I'm using my PC for playing WoW and HoN and I am thinking to switch to full PC Gaming. (BF3, MW3, Skyrim etc.) Instead of playing them on my PS3. I also use my computer for video editing, streaming and recording with FRAPS. For Fraps I've been thinking about getting another hard-drive just for video storage as the files are huge. Or is there something else that is more worthy to upgrade?

More about : upgrade

a b B Homebuilt system
February 19, 2012 11:25:37 AM

I would wait for something to fail and set aside some extra funds. As long as it runs well, you're good to go.
February 19, 2012 11:43:58 AM

A good 64 gb SSD for a boot drive would give your system some nice pep. 460 is still a very usable card at the resolutions that TVS run 720p, 1080p etc.
Related resources
February 19, 2012 1:20:32 PM

iJay97 said:

I'm not working as I am only 14 although I'm saving up very slowly and I am wondering what I should upgrade first.
I'm using my PC for playing Wow and HoN and I am thinking to switch to full PC Gaming. (BF3, MW3, Skyrim etc.) Instead of playing them on my PS3.
I also use my computer for video editing, streaming and recording with FRAPS.
For Fraps I've been thinking about getting another hard-drive just for video storage as the files are huge. Or is there something else that is more worthy to upgrade?

What is your budget?
Do not buy an extra hdd for what you need 1Tb is enough...when you record with Fraps you will have those big files 1 min 1 gb after you finish with your recording try to convert them into something smaller programs such ''any video converter '' will do it but it will take some time.
If your TV doesn't bother you no need for a monitor so the only thing I see you could change is your video card but only when you are not satisfied by it's performance till then stick with it.
February 19, 2012 4:55:42 PM

I don't really have budget, I'm just asking what should be my next upgrade and then I would save up for that.
February 19, 2012 5:38:51 PM

Well save up for a videocard when autumn comes there will be loads of new games so upgrade your gpu in the next winter or next year you have a good PC for now.
!