Asus GTX 570 DCUII monitor setup help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss999

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
So i have an ASUS GTX 570 and was wondering if i could use two vga monitors at once with it, and before you ask why i used to have a DVI monitor but it died. So anyways i plugged in one of the monitors using the adapter that came with it and wondered if there was a method i could use to plug in the second like another sort of adapter. Also link

http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NVIDIA_Series/ENGTX570_DCII2DIS1280MD5/

Solution
There is a splitter of some sort that you can get for the display port and run the two monitors , but I'm thinking that you can connect the display port to one monitor and the DVI port to the other. I have not done multiple monitors but from what I have read it seems like it is something you can do. Further looking for tutorials can give you some info on how to do the connections.
There is a splitter of some sort that you can get for the display port and run the two monitors , but I'm thinking that you can connect the display port to one monitor and the DVI port to the other. I have not done multiple monitors but from what I have read it seems like it is something you can do. Further looking for tutorials can give you some info on how to do the connections.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.