Closed Solved

Asus GTX 570 DCUII monitor setup help

So i have an ASUS GTX 570 and was wondering if i could use two vga monitors at once with it, and before you ask why i used to have a DVI monitor but it died. So anyways i plugged in one of the monitors using the adapter that came with it and wondered if there was a method i could use to plug in the second like another sort of adapter. Also link

http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NVIDIA_Series/ENGTX570_DCII2DIS1280MD5/
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about asus dcuii monitor setup help
  1. That video card has a display port and with that you can connect multiple monitors , if you do a Google search for display port you will come up with various ways to connect the monitors.
  2. Oh really, i never used display port so had no idea it could do that, thanks. Just to be clear i could run both monitors off one port?
  3. My original thought was to just use a second dvi to vga adapter but i remember reading somewhere that i couldn't with this card.
  4. Best answer
    There is a splitter of some sort that you can get for the display port and run the two monitors , but I'm thinking that you can connect the display port to one monitor and the DVI port to the other. I have not done multiple monitors but from what I have read it seems like it is something you can do. Further looking for tutorials can give you some info on how to do the connections.
  5. Best answer selected by ss999.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Asus Gtx Monitors Graphics