vijatoffee

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Basically I no longer game, and need money to help out my parents, and I was wondering how much you guys think that I could get for it.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 Quad-Core Processor
ZOTAC GeForce GTS250 ECO Edition Graphics card - 1 GB - DDR3 SDRAM
640GB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive
4GB DDR2 RAM
CIT 450W Black PSU
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Coolermaster elite 335U Case
ASRock N68C-S UCC Motherboard
ASUS Axe Square Amazing Series CPU Cooler 90-PN5E1AM-00000

Thanks alot, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and also, how should I try and sell it, I know ebay has its fees from each sale, but how else could I?

DComander1x

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

You can try your areas local craigslist, besides ebay, and as for your build, about $200 or so, (be sure to look on your areas craigslist for recommended pricing, and price it under the competition for better offers), as its still got quality components, such as the CPU, which can be OC'd quite well and has 4 cores, a standard these days, and same goes with the GPU - its fast, and still is relevant today, though, upgrade the memory to 8GB and you can price it higher

I'd do it piece by piece, but that's me. All together you'll get less, but it'll be less hassle than selling 8 separate parts. Though if you can wipe your data while leaving Win7 intact you'll get about $300-400 for the whole system. Ask around at local shops - they'd probably give a decent price for the unit and resell it as a gaming PC.

DelroyMonjo

Distinguished
I think your estimates are a bit high gentlemen. A refurbished 750GB Seagte SATA 3.0GB is selling for $85 on Newegg. The CPU sells for $180 new. Google it.
I bought a perfectly good case for $39 no shipping on Newegg last week. Win 7 Ultimate sells for $190 but who would pay that for this rig? The GTS 250 is about evuivalent to a Radeon 6750 available for $85. Those items in themselves, new retail for $490 but you'd never get that out of me even at half that price.
So ask $400 and good luck!