Cannot Create Quick Launch Toolbar

I had a bout with some spybots & after I got them cleared
up (I think), my Quick Launch Toolbar was gone, and I
can't re-create it. I get an error box "Cannot create
toolbar". Any suggestions? Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about cannot create quick launch toolbar

    "Bob C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I had a bout with some spybots & after I got them cleared
    >up (I think), my Quick Launch Toolbar was gone, and I
    >can't re-create it. I get an error box "Cannot create
    >toolbar". Any suggestions? Thanks.

    See "Error Message: Cannot Create Toolbar for ""
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=240133).

    --
    (tm)

    That message seems specific to earlier versions of
    Windows. There is no 'Application Data' folder
    or 'Profiles' folder in the 'Windows' folder. The full
    path (including Quick Launch) does exist under 'Documents
    and Settings', for each user including Administrator and
    All Users.

    What am I missing? Thanks.

    "Cannot create Toolbar" error when you enable Quick Launch:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/QLError.htm

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

> [...]

Configuration Quick Launch Customization Microsoft Windows XP