req: help on burning xbox games

I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to burn
the games.
Lana

Mike

Splendid

"Lana" <trainorl@pei.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to burn
> the games.
> Lana

you need dvd burning software

but with software alone, you won't be able to do much...

"Lana" <trainorl@pei.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to burn
> the games.
> Lana

For the last time, if you want to burn an Xbox game, get some flammable
liquid and a zippo.

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"Green Shampoo" <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote in message

> "Lana" <trainorl@pei.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>>I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to burn
>> the games.
>> Lana
>>

> For the last time, if you want to burn an Xbox game, get some flammable
> liquid and a zippo.

Make sure you coat your hands with lighter fluid really well. It will help
the burning process.

Lana wrote:
> I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to
burn
> the games.
> Lana

www.piratesrus.com

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nero works very well. However, standard pc dvd-roms can't read the xbox
disks. You would need to network your xbox to a pc, upload the files through
ftp and then burn the iso. Check out www.xbox-scene.com for more info

"Lana" <trainorl@pei.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to burn
> the games.
> Lana

zama

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2005

It depends on how your system is set-up. Just forget what "Green Shitpoo"
is saying, he likes to see himself online.

Go to www.xbox-scene.com and read the tutorials.

> "Green Shampoo" <Frog_tongue@webtv.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Lana" <trainorl@pei.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> > >I have a chip in my xbox and a dvd burner, what program do I need to
burn
> > > the games.
> > > Lana
> > >

> > For the last time, if you want to burn an Xbox game, get some flammable
> > liquid and a zippo.

"Zama" <No-one@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It depends on how your system is set-up. Just forget what "Green Shitpoo"
> is saying, he likes to see himself online.

Yes I do. Thanks for giving me something to which I can reply.