Status
Not open for further replies.

brent10soccer10

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
i have a 4890, 8gb ddr3 1600, athlon ii 270 (3.4ghz @ 3.6). im thinking about buying battle field 3. i know this pc could run it but could i max it out at 1280x1024 with no AA ??

Solution
BF 3 is a very CPU demanding game just as much as it is GPU demanding and it's fully optimized for 4 or more cores.A dual core is the bare minimum for the game to run.It seriously won't even start on a single core.Every benchmark I've seen has all of the dual cores completely maxed out.With such a low resolution it will require the CPU to do even more work.You can definity play the game but you won't max it out.

Is that your monitors native resolution?
BF 3 is a very CPU demanding game just as much as it is GPU demanding and it's fully optimized for 4 or more cores.A dual core is the bare minimum for the game to run.It seriously won't even start on a single core.Every benchmark I've seen has all of the dual cores completely maxed out.With such a low resolution it will require the CPU to do even more work.You can definity play the game but you won't max it out.

Is that your monitors native resolution?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.