Slipstream error message

I've tried to slipstream XPSP2 3 different ways and I get the same error
message. "The Service Pack cannot be integrated into a destination that also
has integrated software updates."
I've tried to use the XP udater, Nlite program and an integration program I
found on MSFN. All get me to the same error message. Any ideas?
I'm using the OEM XP-Pro that came with my Dell D800 laptop and the XPSP2
download. HELP!
2 answers Last reply
More about slipstream error message

    Hi

    You can't use that type of XP CD (OEM) to slipstream SP2:

    http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/winxp-sp2-bootcd.html

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "MMTAT-James" <MMTAT-James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've tried to slipstream XPSP2 3 different ways and I get the same error
    > message. "The Service Pack cannot be integrated into a destination that
    > also
    > has integrated software updates."
    > I've tried to use the XP udater, Nlite program and an integration program
    > found on MSFN. All get me to the same error message. Any ideas?
    > I'm using the OEM XP-Pro that came with my Dell D800 laptop and the XPSP2
    > download. HELP!

    "MMTAT-James" <MMTAT-James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I've tried to slipstream XPSP2 3 different ways and I get the same error
    | message. "The Service Pack cannot be integrated into a destination that
    also
    | has integrated software updates."
    | I've tried to use the XP udater, Nlite program and an integration program
    | found on MSFN. All get me to the same error message. Any ideas?
    | I'm using the OEM XP-Pro that came with my Dell D800 laptop and the XPSP2
    | download. HELP!

    I was able to create a slipstreamed CD with no problems using Autostreamer
    and the XP CD that came with my Dell Inspiron 8500.

    http://autopatcher.com/autostreamer.html

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.