Slipstream error message

I've tried to slipstream XPSP2 3 different ways and I get the same error
message. "The Service Pack cannot be integrated into a destination that also
has integrated software updates."
I've tried to use the XP udater, Nlite program and an integration program I
found on MSFN. All get me to the same error message. Any ideas?
I'm using the OEM XP-Pro that came with my Dell D800 laptop and the XPSP2
download. HELP!

Hi

You can't use that type of XP CD (OEM) to slipstream SP2:

http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/winxp-sp2-bootcd.html

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"MMTAT-James" <MMTAT-James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've tried to slipstream XPSP2 3 different ways and I get the same error
> message. "The Service Pack cannot be integrated into a destination that
> also
> has integrated software updates."
> I've tried to use the XP udater, Nlite program and an integration program
> found on MSFN. All get me to the same error message. Any ideas?
> I'm using the OEM XP-Pro that came with my Dell D800 laptop and the XPSP2
> download. HELP!

"MMTAT-James" <MMTAT-James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I've tried to slipstream XPSP2 3 different ways and I get the same error
| message. "The Service Pack cannot be integrated into a destination that
also
| has integrated software updates."
| I've tried to use the XP udater, Nlite program and an integration program
| found on MSFN. All get me to the same error message. Any ideas?
| I'm using the OEM XP-Pro that came with my Dell D800 laptop and the XPSP2
| download. HELP!

I was able to create a slipstreamed CD with no problems using Autostreamer
and the XP CD that came with my Dell Inspiron 8500.

http://autopatcher.com/autostreamer.html

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.