Photoshop Elements 3 and Mozilla Thunderbird

Hello,

When I want to email photos (reduced) from my PSE 3 Organizer, the only
email clients available to me is Outlook, Outlook Express, or Adobe
Mail Service. I'd like to use my primary email software Mozilla
Thunderbird (so I can view my sent file easily).

Is there any way to get PSE 3 to accept T-bird as an email client?

Thank you,

skim
2 answers Last reply
More about photoshop elements mozilla thunderbird

    skim500@mindspring.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > When I want to email photos (reduced) from my PSE 3 Organizer, the only
    > email clients available to me is Outlook, Outlook Express, or Adobe
    > Mail Service. I'd like to use my primary email software Mozilla
    > Thunderbird (so I can view my sent file easily).
    >
    > Is there any way to get PSE 3 to accept T-bird as an email client?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > skim

    I have Mozilla Thunderbird set as my default mail program, and PSE3
    works just great with it. Make sure you have it set as the default mail
    program, both in the program, and in the OS (if using WinXP or Win2K).

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
  2. I have WIN XP and use Thunderbird too ... When I tried to send to Thunderbird using PSE the PSE changed my default email.

    I have Thunderbird setup as default email client (within Thunderbird) I've tried setting it up in WIN XP using "Set Program Access and Defaults" but no success.

    Can you please explain exactly what should be done to set XP defaults?

    Thanks

    ITPRO76

    :bounce:

Thunderbird Email Cameras