LOTR The Third Age - Can't Find the 7th Rune in Moria

I'm totally stuck here. I need to find all 7 runes to progress on with
the game. I am missing one of the runes. I go right to where the map
is flashing a dot, yet there is no chest anywhere. It is flashing in
the area near the save point where you have a 3 way intersection up
ahead. Can anyone help? Gamesfaq doesn't have any help on this. I
even stand right on the flashing dot, and still there is nothing.

alvinstraight38@hotmail.com wrote:
> I'm totally stuck here. I need to find all 7 runes to progress on with
> the game. I am missing one of the runes. I go right to where the map
> is flashing a dot, yet there is no chest anywhere. It is flashing in
> the area near the save point where you have a 3 way intersection up
> ahead. Can anyone help? Gamesfaq doesn't have any help on this. I
> even stand right on the flashing dot, and still there is nothing.

There are several runes hidden in chambers on both sides of the stairs
before the intersection. Check that you have searched all the niches on
both sides of the stairs. As the map is 2-dimensional, it is not a very
good indicator in this case - the rune may be hidden directly underneath
you, meaning that the entrance is a bit lower on the stairs.

Hope this helps.

Tuomas