Policies and Windows XP

I want to disable access to the following applications by applying policies
from a Windows 2000 Server environnement (Active Directory is ready) :

MSN Explorer, Windows Messenger, Movies Maker, Netmeeting

When I look at the Default and Administration templates policies, I didn't
find any policies which allow to disable those applications (except
Netmeeting).
Can you tell me how to disable those applications ?

P.S. : I have aready loaded Windows XP Administration templates to Windows
2000 Server to dispose the whole Windows XP policies

Thanks for your help,
John
1 answer Last reply
More about policies windows

    Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\Administrative
    Templates\Windows Components\Windows Messenger\
    Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run

    Local Computer Policy\User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:C02019F7-FAF6-4615-A424-A41E9E391AC1@microsoft.com,
    Job <Job@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I want to disable access to the following applications by applying
    > policies from a Windows 2000 Server environnement (Active Directory
    > is ready) :
    >
    > MSN Explorer, Windows Messenger, Movies Maker, Netmeeting
    >
    > When I look at the Default and Administration templates policies, I
    > didn't find any policies which allow to disable those applications
    > (except Netmeeting).
    > Can you tell me how to disable those applications ?
    >
    > P.S. : I have aready loaded Windows XP Administration templates to
    > Windows 2000 Server to dispose the whole Windows XP policies
    >
    > Thanks for your help,
    > John

Configuration Windows XP