I need help rebuilding my computer please!

September 29, 2004 4:57:44 AM

Hi, I had a slew of viruses and I've decided to "redo" my
computer from scratch. (What do you call that process of
redoing everything?) I want to set it up as a striped
array. I can't seem to find how to erase everything and
start over. Do I need to take out my raid card first and
after I setup windows install the raid card with the 4
drives? Can someone please point me in the right
direction please? Thanks.

- Randall

More about : rebuilding computer

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 1:29:23 PM

Hi

Please see the following article by Michael Stevens:

"Clean Install Windows XP"

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups