8800GTS

Hello,

I have borrow a new graphic card from my friend to try my PSU, before i had nvidia geforce 8400GS my friends GPU is 8800GTS and i have problem because i plugged it into my MB i plugged in 6pin power connector i have installed everything that is needed but my screen is light-blue why is that what happened?

Sorry, for my english please help

Thank you :)
8 answers Last reply
More about 8800gts
  1. are you sure the gpu is good? that gpu is old
  2. Im not sure. But it works fine just the color of every thing that was whitte is blue . Simply it changed all the colours.
  3. oh so if im reading you correctly, you are getting into windows and stuff, just everything has a blue hue
  4. yes everything is fine no problem here a example.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6656/bluescreeni.jpg
  5. Reseat the monitor cable, try a new one.

BTW, that image is useless, you need to take a picture of your monitor with a camera, not a screenshot from Windows. If you take a screenshot, it will not have any issues unless the viewers monitor has the same issue. It's like sending a picture of a noisy card to a mechanic to listen to, need to record the noise.
  6. im guessing you have a crt monitor? sometimes this happens with old ones, as the above post says, try fiddling with the cable
  7. did I read you "plugged in your friends GPU so you could see if your power supply was good ?

maybe the PS is bad or maybe there's not enough power to run the 8800 ?
  8. thank you guys for helping me the problem was just i have swapped cable tha t is going from the GPU to another dvi socket and it ok without any problem. The colours are great...
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics Cards Graphics