;-)

Last response: in Technologies
April 24, 2005 7:39:50 PM

Do you also have trouble remembering what you did do at certain periods of
time ? Or do you just want to know what you were doing at a certain moment ?
The mobile phone offers many advantages, e.g. through the number of your
mobile and a date we can point out where you were at that specific moment.
You can see the result here ... http://www.e-quies.com/targetting/

More about : question

April 25, 2005 8:30:32 AM

So, now the job of Big Brother watch and monitoring through our cellphone is
within the capability of any company?

The Orwellian nightmare come true.

Shiva

?
: The mobile phone offers many advantages, e.g. through the number of your
: mobile and a date we can point out where you were at that specific moment.
: You can see the result here ... http://www.e-quies.com/targetting/
:
:
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 8:30:33 AM

In article <In_ae.12821$An2.9571@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
shiva@universe.cosmos says...
> So, now the job of Big Brother watch and monitoring through our cellphone is
> within the capability of any company?
>
> The Orwellian nightmare come true.
>
> Shiva

More likely, I suspect it's phishing.