;-)

Do you also have trouble remembering what you did do at certain periods of
time ? Or do you just want to know what you were doing at a certain moment ?
The mobile phone offers many advantages, e.g. through the number of your
mobile and a date we can point out where you were at that specific moment.
You can see the result here ... http://www.e-quies.com/targetting/
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    So, now the job of Big Brother watch and monitoring through our cellphone is
    within the capability of any company?

    The Orwellian nightmare come true.

    Shiva

    ?
    : The mobile phone offers many advantages, e.g. through the number of your
    : mobile and a date we can point out where you were at that specific moment.
    : You can see the result here ... http://www.e-quies.com/targetting/
    :
    :

    In article <In_ae.12821$An2.9571@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    shiva@universe.cosmos says...
    > So, now the job of Big Brother watch and monitoring through our cellphone is
    > within the capability of any company?
    >
    > The Orwellian nightmare come true.
    >
    > Shiva

    More likely, I suspect it's phishing.