Sign in with
Your question

Submit Button

Last response: in Forum Feedback
July 26, 2011 12:53:20 PM

Jpishgar has replyed to my post saying that there is a submit button for replying but I can't find one.
I see a red enclosed message box. It has a red last post area for messages. Red thread review. Under this box are ads area. To the right of this red box is another smaller red box and more ads. No submit button. 3 people have looked, but no button Where is it hiding !!!!!!!!!

Mysified

More about : submit button

July 26, 2011 1:11:29 PM

Hey scommstech,

There is a box below the post to type a quick reply in, and there are 2 buttons to 'add a reply.' Do you not see them, as they are in this picture?

If you don't see the same image, try using Firefox (if you aren't already). You may have an add-on that is blocking some content, such as NoScript (if so, disable that add-on, or remove the specific entries).
July 26, 2011 1:12:16 PM

I don`t know exactly if you mean this
1= there you can add a comment to a post
2/3=you can answer with these buttons

can you make a screenshot?
You can also add comments to your post with [ quote ] [/ quote ]
Related resources
July 26, 2011 2:41:04 PM

Finally got a red button, although there doesn't appear to be any writing in it......Don't ask me how, but it seems to work. Thanks for all your help.
July 27, 2011 3:56:00 AM

What browser are you using? IE seems to have random issues with rendering the pages.
July 27, 2011 11:39:50 AM

Hi
I'm using IE......If you get this then all is ok

Regards
Harry
July 27, 2011 1:42:24 PM

What version of Internet Explorer are you using?
July 27, 2011 3:39:58 PM

Version...........Ive no idea, I just treat the PC as a tool. If it works why change anything. I know this probably causes compatibility probs, and this may be one of them, but until other things fail I will leave it as is...........

Regards
Harry.

To be honest I am fed up with Microsoft. The IBM family is so flakey because their licensing has never been properly managed and as usurers come aboard so many fixes and up dates are required that the whole platform is not very stable.
I preferred the Apple in house approach, but so much stuff is aimed at Windows etc that it is too late for me to change.
July 27, 2011 10:01:49 PM

On ideas of thought, refresh but clicking reply and copying the commenting is probably far placed within interest, otherwise it just transfers the comment over to the "Add reply" page once loaded.

Otherwise refresh the page, cause the section of the site probably would need to be refreshed against the whole page. You are refreshing the page.
July 27, 2011 10:05:46 PM

You may be right.

Regards
!