How do I delete Windows 98 once XP is set up and running?

I have been running both Win 98 and Xp for about a year
now because some hardware would not work on WIN 98. I
have now upgraded the hardware and want to get rid of
Windows 98 on my C drive. How do I do this??
1 answer Last reply
More about delete windows running

    Hi

    Please see the following article by Michael Stevens:

    "Remove Win9x/Me & Keep Win XP"
    http://michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#Remove

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been running both Win 98 and Xp for about a year
    > now because some hardware would not work on WIN 98. I
    > have now upgraded the hardware and want to get rid of
    > Windows 98 on my C drive. How do I do this??

Configuration Windows 98 Hardware Windows XP