How do I delete Windows 98 once XP is set up and running?

September 29, 2004 11:27:51 AM

I have been running both Win 98 and Xp for about a year
now because some hardware would not work on WIN 98. I
have now upgraded the hardware and want to get rid of
Windows 98 on my C drive. How do I do this??
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 7:39:45 PM

Hi

Please see the following article by Michael Stevens:

"Remove Win9x/Me & Keep Win XP"
http://michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#Remove

--

Will Denny