Bungie website is down

And they said nothing was happening on 2/9. Hmmm....server overload
for some reason? :)

Mitch@hotmail.com wrote:

> And they said nothing was happening on 2/9. Hmmm....server overload
> for some reason? :)

Oh yeah, today's the 9th! Does anybody know what's going on?

Site's up now, but nothing seems to have changed.

-Z-

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> Mitch@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> And they said nothing was happening on 2/9. Hmmm....server overload
>> for some reason? :)
>
> Oh yeah, today's the 9th! Does anybody know what's going on?
>
> Site's up now, but nothing seems to have changed.

Bungie acknowledged that the 9th was a hoax.

Thoth wrote:

> Bungie acknowledged that the 9th was a hoax.

So you finish Halo on legendary and you get a funny clip of Sarge and an
Elite hugging, you finish Halo 2 on legendary and you get a hoax date?
That's really lame. Shame on Bungie.

-Z-

> Thoth wrote:
>
>> Bungie acknowledged that the 9th was a hoax.
>
> So you finish Halo on legendary and you get a funny clip of Sarge and an
> Elite hugging, you finish Halo 2 on legendary and you get a hoax date?
> That's really lame. Shame on Bungie.

Shame on Bungie? The hoax was perpetrated by third parties. There is no
"November 9th" date in-game, legendary or no.

"Xbot" <lott@bull.com> wrote in message

> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
>> Thoth wrote:
>>
>>> Bungie acknowledged that the 9th was a hoax.
>>
>> So you finish Halo on legendary and you get a funny clip of Sarge and an
>> Elite hugging, you finish Halo 2 on legendary and you get a hoax date?
>> That's really lame. Shame on Bungie.
>
> Shame on Bungie? The hoax was perpetrated by third parties. There is no
> "November 9th" date in-game, legendary or no.

Derrrr... meant "February 9th" in this case, obviously.

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> Thoth wrote:
>
>> Bungie acknowledged that the 9th was a hoax.
>
> So you finish Halo on legendary and you get a funny clip of Sarge and an
> Elite hugging, you finish Halo 2 on legendary and you get a hoax date?
> That's really lame. Shame on Bungie.
'
Nope. There's no date after legendary. That's part of the hoax.

"Xbot" <lott@bull.com> wrote in message

> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
>> Thoth wrote:
>>
>>> Bungie acknowledged that the 9th was a hoax.
>>
>> So you finish Halo on legendary and you get a funny clip of Sarge and an
>> Elite hugging, you finish Halo 2 on legendary and you get a hoax date?
>> That's really lame. Shame on Bungie.
>
> Shame on Bungie? The hoax was perpetrated by third parties. There is no
> "November 9th" date in-game, legendary or no.

I was wondering about that. I don't remember seeing a date when I beat it
and I was too lazy to do it again.

TRENDING THREADS