Upgrade mobo now or wait for ivy? Tags: New Build Systems Product Last response: February 21, 2012 11:17 PM in Systems Share gamerxavier February 21, 2012 9:31:37 PM I haven't read too much but i do know it's going to be a big thing for a while. So I'm curious if it's worth waiting to even upgrade the mobo I have until then. More about : upgrade mobo wait ivy neal0790 February 21, 2012 9:38:02 PM There motherboards out now, that will be fully compatible with the new ivy bridge CPU. The asus p8z68 mobo are: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... Its a great board, i own one and there very popular. Its up to you if you want to wait or not. But theres no real need to. QuietPC February 21, 2012 11:17:35 PM gamerxavier said:I haven't read too much but i do know it's going to be a big thing for a while. So I'm curious if it's worth waiting to even upgrade the mobo I have until then. Your question should be: should I wait to buy my cpu Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources: ForumUpgrade now or wait for ivy bridge? ForumIvy now or wait for Haswell ? ForumGet Ivy Bridge now or wait ? ForumBuy a 2500K Now or Wait for Ivy Bridge? Forum2600k Z68 HD6950 16GB 750W get now or wait for ivy release? ForumBuy now or wait for ivy ? ForumComputer has bad MB. Upgrade to Ivy Bridge or wait on haswell ForumUpgrade to i5-2500k or wait for Ivy Bridge ForumKeep fx 6100, upgrade to i5 2500k or wait ivy bridge ForumIvy Bridge vs Sandy bridge. Wait or not ForumUpgrade now or wait for Ivy bridge? ForumUpgrade now or wait for ivy bridge ForumWant advice on my build pls ForumUpgrade Build ForumEditing Render Monster! Changing MOBO & Processor, Need your advice ForumCheapest Mobo with SATA 3.0 and USB 3.0 ForumNew Build/Upgrade on ~$500 Forum[Solved] GPU HDMI vs MOBO HDMI ForumWill I be able to upgrade my GPU and CPU? Forum[Solved] Should I upgrade? or start new? More resources Read discussions in other Systems categories Homebuilt New Build Prebuilt Cases Power Supplies RAM CyberPower !