Ivanooz

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
Ok so i have an Acer AX3400G-u4802 and i bought a new graphics card but the psu sucks and i want a new one so far ive been looking and cant seem to find a psu that will fit. I need help finding one thats greater then 220w but will fit in my psu.

Ivanooz

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
Well Ive been visiting websites that claim they have a psu for it but most I see are boxes opposed to my rectangular psu

randomkid

Distinguished

Proprietary means "custom made for" and will not fit for others.

Please put the link & we will help check. & it will also help if you can give the dimension of the PSU in your case. If you can not find it in the specifications, do actual measurement and post it here.

randomkid

Distinguished

Yeah... that's weird. Maybe it is cm? If cm it will translate to: 7.87 x 3.54 x 2.0 which is more reasonable. But I think its better for you to do actual measurement to be sure.

randomkid

Distinguished
Yes, you can.

But I guess it is more trouble than just replacing the PSU. You need to unplug all the PC case connectors (HDD & power LED's & power button, reset button, speaker, mic ) from the motherboard. And after your install the motherboard to the new case, you have to connect the HDD & power LED's & power button, reset button, speaker, mic of the new case to it. That is quite challenging if you are new to PC building.

But if you have a friend who can help you, a new case will open a lot of new upgrade options for you like bigger PSU, more powerful graphics card, etc...