No HDMI signal on my TV

Sanyo dp42840 42" tv has no hdmi signal - it used to work ok going through my acer laptop but its not working now, i have tried a different hdmi cable and it still doesnt work. Please help!
6 answers Last reply
More about hdmi signal
  1. What steps are you taking to change the video output from the laptop screen to your TV?
  2. I am just plugging it in as thats how it worked originally? It works ok on my other TVs around the house by just connecting the HDMI cable?
  3. I am just plugging it in as thats how it worked originally? It works ok on my other TVs around the house by just connecting the HDMI cable?
  4. Sorry I just now saw your responses. Have you fixed it? If not, can you go into the dispaly settings of Windows and manually select your TV as the video output?
  5. I am having the same problem with my sanyo dp42840. My laptop displays fine on every other tv in my home in fact i am using a Sylvania 20 or so inch lcd tv as a monitor now. When i plug my sanyo 42'' into my laptops hdmi output nither the computer nor the tv seem to detect one another. I have updated all my display drivers. I hope someone can help
  6. Your port has failed it's the main port it's fix is udall around 350 dollars and labor
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards TV HDMI Graphics