Italy Travel

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
Share
April 29, 2005 12:05:31 PM

Has anyone been to Italy lately?

Is it easy to buy a TIM SIM card at the airport or better to get one here
(USA) before I leave. I got one of those Italy Finance numbers just incase.

Thank You
Joe

More about : italy travel

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 7:21:06 AM

ET wrote:
> Has anyone been to Italy lately?
>
> Is it easy to buy a TIM SIM card at the airport or better to get one
here
> (USA) before I leave. I got one of those Italy Finance numbers just
incase.

Yes to everything. Check out www.prepaidgsm.net. TIM and Vodafone have
kiosks in the domestic terminal at Rome. Didn't fine a Wind kiosk
there. There is little need to pay the premium to buy the SIM before
you go.

Donald Newcomb
DRNewcomb (at) attglobal (dot) net
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 9:07:19 PM

The two lead hosts of prepaidgsm.net are Italians. They both speak very
good English. I second Don's suggestion.

Stu\

!