Okay someone explain the KOTOR II plot

Nigel

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2002

I finished KOTOR II and I must say that I can't say I understand the
plot.
WHy did Kreia need me?
What exactly happen at Malachor during the Manadalor wars?
What was Atris's role in everything? How was she like Kreia?
How come a guy who feeds off worlds is so easy to kill? (Okay that s
not a plot related, but still a question?

If any one could give a breif paragaph or two on what just happen I'd
appreciate it.

Nigel

"Nigel" <clavin@mdmercy.com> wrote in message

OK "plot" spoilers ahead.

>I finished KOTOR II and I must say that I can't say I understand the
> plot.
> WHy did Kreia need me?

Your character's split from the force combined with the dead zone at Malachor
would allow here to create a ripple trough the force and destroy all life. Or
somthing along tose lines.

> What exactly happen at Malachor during the Manadalor wars?

The PC detonated the mass shadow generator and killed everyone on the planet or
in orbit. The resulting death was felt through the force causing the PC to
become "dead to the force"

> What was Atris's role in everything? How was she like Kreia?
> How come a guy who feeds off worlds is so easy to kill? (Okay that s
> not a plot related, but still a question?

Can't help you with those 2.