Microsoft Front Page

I am trying to install Microsoft Front Page, it keeps
asking me for my Windows XP CD. I bought my Toshiba
Computer already loaded with Windows XP and do not have
the disk. How do I get around this and install my
program?

Thank you.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, "Tonya" <thcrosby@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I am trying to install Microsoft Front Page, it keeps
>asking me for my Windows XP CD. I bought my Toshiba
>Computer already loaded with Windows XP and do not have
>the disk. How do I get around this and install my program?

If you have a CD writer, find out from Toshiba if they have a
"hidden" command to MAKE a WinXp disk from the "hidden" area
on your hard drive where WinXp "should" reside (most of the
time when WinXp is pre-installed, a copy of Xp is places on a
part of the hard drive that is not seen by the usual commands
but you will have to ask Toshiba what they did on yours)

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith