Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

Hello anonymous,
It's not actually possible to use Windows Picture and Fax Viewer for
editing. This is a Picture and Fax Viewer only. You can however set this
application to open pictures by default. Simply Right-Click the image and
select Open With and then select "Chose Program" from the list. Make sure
you check the box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of
file" Select the application and click Ok. This re-sets the File
association for this file type. You will need to do this for the different
types of picture file types that you use.
Hope this helps
Thank You

Bobby Mikkelson MCSE,MCP
Microsoft Consumer Support Engineer

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

"m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| How can I make this the default program for editing PIcs
| instead of Paint

"Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" is a Viewer.
MS Paint is the default editor for it.