xbox only works on certain tellys

I have a couple of tvs in my house. The xbox plays no probs on the one but
on the other 2 all i get is a flickering screen.

Any Ideas?
TIA

/

"L.Hatherall" wrote:

> I have a couple of tvs in my house. The xbox plays no probs on the one but
> on the other 2 all i get is a flickering screen.
>
> Any Ideas?
> TIA

Are you going straight to the TV, or through a VCR or some kind of switch box?

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy
hanging out!
- Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior