Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has flies buzzing
all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well while standing
still. I figured he needed a bath.

Any advice would be great.

LOL! I had no idea. I'm playing a rental copy from Blockbuster that
came with no instructions so I'm flying a bit blind.

Thanks.

Here is another question. I've purchased the marital house in Bowerton
South but I can't figure out how to rent it out. Advice?

"John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has flies buzzing
> all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well while standing
> still. I figured he needed a bath.
>
> Any advice would be great.

LOL, its because you're *Evil* with a capital E..... if you want the flies
to go away, stop slaughtering innocents ;-)..... if you play good you get
butterflies and a glowing aura around you.

Wurm

> Here is another question. I've purchased the marital house in Bowerton
> South but I can't figure out how to rent it out. Advice?

check out www.gamefaqs.com, IIRC they have a rental FAQ.... I never got
renting to work when I played the game, but I didn't try very hard either,
there was no need to even use money in that game.

damn, every time I think of Fable I get dissapointed..... that has to be the
game with the most raw potential I've seen in ages, I was wow'ed by almost
everything that they did from engine to graphics to interface to gameplay,
until they raped the story and screwed the balance of the game :(

*sigh*

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuivac$stv$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has flies buzzing
> > all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well while standing
> > still. I figured he needed a bath.
> >
> > Any advice would be great.
> >

> LOL, its because you're *Evil* with a capital E..... if you want the flies
> to go away, stop slaughtering innocents ;-)..... if you play good you get
> butterflies and a glowing aura around you.
>
> Wurm

What happens if you kill the butteflies?

"Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuivac$stv$1@dns3.cae.ca...
> >
> > "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
> > > Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has flies buzzing
> > > all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well while standing
> > > still. I figured he needed a bath.
> > >
> > > Any advice would be great.
> > >

> > LOL, its because you're *Evil* with a capital E..... if you want the
flies
> > to go away, stop slaughtering innocents ;-)..... if you play good you
get
> > butterflies and a glowing aura around you.
> >
> > Wurm
>
> What happens if you kill the butteflies?

the universe ceases to exist!!!!, its... ya know.... like.... a paradox
thingy.....

heheheheh

Wurm - who doesn't have a serious thought in his head today

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
> Here is another question. I've purchased the marital house in Bowerton
> South but I can't figure out how to rent it out. Advice?

Hows about get married, live there, buy another property to rent out?

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuj1vj$l4$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Here is another question. I've purchased the marital house in Bowerton
>> South but I can't figure out how to rent it out. Advice?
>>

> check out www.gamefaqs.com, IIRC they have a rental FAQ.... I never got
> renting to work when I played the game, but I didn't try very hard either,
> there was no need to even use money in that game.
>
> damn, every time I think of Fable I get dissapointed..... that has to be
> the
> game with the most raw potential I've seen in ages, I was wow'ed by almost
> everything that they did from engine to graphics to interface to gameplay,
> until they raped the story and screwed the balance of the game :(
>
> *sigh*

Replace "Fable" with "Black and White", "Dungeon Master", etc on every Peter
Molyneaux produced game. I predict you can say the same about "The Movies".

Jonah Falcon

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuj1vj$l4$1@dns3.cae.ca...
> >
> > "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
> >> Here is another question. I've purchased the marital house in Bowerton
> >> South but I can't figure out how to rent it out. Advice?
> >>

> > check out www.gamefaqs.com, IIRC they have a rental FAQ.... I never got
> > renting to work when I played the game, but I didn't try very hard
either,
> > there was no need to even use money in that game.
> >
> > damn, every time I think of Fable I get dissapointed..... that has to be
> > the
> > game with the most raw potential I've seen in ages, I was wow'ed by
almost
> > everything that they did from engine to graphics to interface to
gameplay,
> > until they raped the story and screwed the balance of the game :(
> >
> > *sigh*
>
> Replace "Fable" with "Black and White", "Dungeon Master", etc on every
Peter
> Molyneaux produced game. I predict you can say the same about "The
Movies".

> Jonah Falcon

Yeah, even though Molyneaux never really delivers everything he promises,
you have to admit that he still makes awesome games. I loved Black and
White and Fable was still a respectable action RPG. When you promise the
sun, moon and stars, delivering on half of it is still pretty impressive.

John Lemings wrote:
> Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has flies buzzing
> all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well while standing
> still. I figured he needed a bath.
>
> Any advice would be great.

It looks like you managed to avoid the over-hype. What is your take on the
game?

Sean D wrote:
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuj1vj$l4$1@dns3.cae.ca...
>>>
>>> "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> check out www.gamefaqs.com, IIRC they have a rental FAQ.... I never
>>> got renting to work when I played the game, but I didn't try very
>>> hard either, there was no need to even use money in that game.
>>>
>>> damn, every time I think of Fable I get dissapointed..... that has
>>> to be the
>>> game with the most raw potential I've seen in ages, I was wow'ed by
>>> almost everything that they did from engine to graphics to
>>> interface to gameplay, until they raped the story and screwed the
>>> balance of the game :(
>>>
>>> *sigh*
>>
>> Replace "Fable" with "Black and White", "Dungeon Master", etc on
>> every Peter Molyneaux produced game. I predict you can say the same
>> about "The Movies".
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>

> Yeah, even though Molyneaux never really delivers everything he
> promises, you have to admit that he still makes awesome games. I
> loved Black and White and Fable was still a respectable action RPG.
> When you promise the sun, moon and stars, delivering on half of it is
> still pretty impressive.

got to give him props for Dungeon keeper, Still playing it (ancient keeper)
and player mods made this game great fun....

Sparky

robin

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in
message news:486dnR41zahdtZPfRVn-3Q@giganews.com...
> John Lemings wrote:
>> Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has
>> flies buzzing
>> all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well
>> while standing
>> still. I figured he needed a bath.
>>
>> Any advice would be great.
>
> It looks like you managed to avoid the over-hype. What is
> your take on the
> game?

Take the best elements from Fable, Morrowind and (what was
that funny game with the shark gun?) and you'd have an
excellent game.

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuj1vj$l4$1@dns3.cae.ca...
> >
> > "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
> >> Here is another question. I've purchased the marital house in Bowerton
> >> South but I can't figure out how to rent it out. Advice?
> >>

> > check out www.gamefaqs.com, IIRC they have a rental FAQ.... I never got
> > renting to work when I played the game, but I didn't try very hard
either,
> > there was no need to even use money in that game.
> >
> > damn, every time I think of Fable I get dissapointed..... that has to be
> > the
> > game with the most raw potential I've seen in ages, I was wow'ed by
almost
> > everything that they did from engine to graphics to interface to
gameplay,
> > until they raped the story and screwed the balance of the game :(
> >
> > *sigh*
>
> Replace "Fable" with "Black and White", "Dungeon Master", etc on every
Peter
> Molyneaux produced game. I predict you can say the same about "The
Movies".

> Jonah Falcon

Sad but true, I felt similarly about B&W when I played it, so much
potential, so little game..... Dungeon Master I've never played, now Dungeon
Keeper, that was a fine piece of work

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuqe39$1no$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cuj1vj$l4$1@dns3.cae.ca...
>> >
>> > "John Lemings" <lmngs@msn.com> wrote in message
>> >>

>> > check out www.gamefaqs.com, IIRC they have a rental FAQ.... I never got
>> > renting to work when I played the game, but I didn't try very hard
> either,
>> > there was no need to even use money in that game.
>> >
>> > damn, every time I think of Fable I get dissapointed..... that has to
>> > be
>> > the
>> > game with the most raw potential I've seen in ages, I was wow'ed by
> almost
>> > everything that they did from engine to graphics to interface to
> gameplay,
>> > until they raped the story and screwed the balance of the game :(
>> >
>> > *sigh*
>>
>> Replace "Fable" with "Black and White", "Dungeon Master", etc on every
> Peter
>> Molyneaux produced game. I predict you can say the same about "The
> Movies".
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>

> Sad but true, I felt similarly about B&W when I played it, so much
> potential, so little game..... Dungeon Master I've never played, now
> Dungeon
> Keeper, that was a fine piece of work

Er, I meant Dungeon Keeper. Theme Hospital with monsters. Big whoop.

Jonah Falcon

"Robin" <robinandtami@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> John Lemings wrote:
>>> Is there a way to "clean up" in Fable. My character has flies buzzing
>>> all around him and an odd red vapor around him as well while standing
>>> still. I figured he needed a bath.
>>>
>>> Any advice would be great.
>>
>> It looks like you managed to avoid the over-hype. What is your take on
>> the
>> game?
>>

> Take the best elements from Fable, Morrowind and (what was that funny game
> with the shark gun?) and you'd have an excellent game.

The "shark gun" game was Armed and Dangerous, made by the guys who made
Giant: Citizen Kabuto.

Jonah Falcon

robin

> "Robin" <robinandtami@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in
>> message news:486dnR41zahdtZPfRVn-3Q@giganews.com...

>>> It looks like you managed to avoid the over-hype. What
>>> is your take on the
>>> game?
>>>

>> Take the best elements from Fable, Morrowind and (what
>> was that funny game with the shark gun?) and you'd have
>> an excellent game.
>
> The "shark gun" game was Armed and Dangerous, made by the
> guys who made Giant: Citizen Kabuto.
>
> Jonah Falcon

Yes, that was it. That game made me laugh my ass off. Of
course, I did spend some time in Fable making my character
do farting and pumping dances.

I like games that take the entertainment factor seriously;
whether they go with comedy, horror, suspense, adrenaline,
etc.