Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I agree with blazorthorn, the processor is capable of being pushed harder, however I don't know that it would be cost effective nor whether your hardware can accomplish it.

Even if you do manage to accomplish it, I don't know if you will feel a very large increase in performance. You may end up putting forth a lot of effort and not experiencing much if any gain.
I agree with blazorthorn, the processor is capable of being pushed harder, however I don't know that it would be cost effective nor whether your hardware can accomplish it.

Even if you do manage to accomplish it, I don't know if you will feel a very large increase in performance. You may end up putting forth a lot of effort and not experiencing much if any gain.

Solution

hellraider

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012

thanks for replying. by reading this site, i learned a ton! all i want is to have a 3.2 ghz pc to play ghost warrior. thanks to all of you!!

I don't know much about this game specifically, but I think they mean a processor that comes standard at 3.2 GHZ.

If you tell me your motherboard, I might be able to tell you if there is a cheap processor that will fit in it and which is at least 3.2 GHZ by default.

I don't think the one you have will be able to do what is required, even if you could make it reach 3.2 GHZ, but I would like to at least help you to find out if you could get one that would work cheaply and easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.