Sign in with
Your question
Solved

1 thread notification won't go away

Last response: in Forum Feedback
August 5, 2011 2:15:24 AM

In the right pane of the site, where it tells you if you have messages or new responses to threads, there is one thread that will not go away. I click on it and go to the page, but it is still there. Also, the last user to post (according to the main page) doesn't show up when I click on the thread. What's going on here?

More about : thread notification

Best solution

August 5, 2011 6:32:58 AM

It seems like that last post was removed by the Moderators for some reason and because you can't read it, the system keeps reminding you about it. Try posting yourself and see if that corrects the problem after you close te thread, reopen it and read your own post.

August 6, 2011 6:08:30 PM

I posted something, like you suggested, after I deleted the flag. It worked, thanks for your help, it was getting annoying.
m
l
Related resources
August 7, 2011 6:51:10 PM

This is usually the result of SPAM being removed.
m
l
August 7, 2011 11:23:31 PM

Everything is back to normal, thank you guys.

Also, there is no option to select best answer, is that normal for the "site bug reports" section?
m
l
August 8, 2011 12:29:59 AM

That is normal when you open a thread as a discussion. When you open a thread as a question, it will give you the option to select a best answer.

Saga gave the correct answer. I'll change the thread to a question type, so you can select a best answer, if you'd like.
m
l
August 8, 2011 1:04:02 AM

Best answer selected by jsanthara.
m
l
August 8, 2011 6:42:36 AM

jsanthara said:
Best answer selected by jsanthara.

n
n
n