I recently just bought a new motherboard, ram, GPU, CPU and Power Supply to make a new homebuilt system.
I'm having some major problems with either the CPU, GPU, Motheboard, or Ram.
The rig itself starts up but doesn't load anything on-screen but it does say "No Signal" and it recongizes the video card because when I plug out either one of the DVI or HDMI cords it then says please connect cable.
The major issue and I extremely need help with this because it is my first time assembling a rig step by step and that is.
WHY IS IT SAYING NO SIGNAL!!!, I HAVEN'T ONCE HAD THIS COMPUTER TO BE ABLE TO TURN ON AND RUN A OPERATING SYSTEM!
- ASRock Z68 Intel LGA 1155 socket
- CPU is a Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz Dual Core
- AMD 6870 Graphics Card
- 600w OCz power supply Extreme ModX edition.
- Memory is G.Skill - 4GBx2 = 8GB total.
Here's what I have done:
- I have reseated the CPU around 3-4 times now and still nothing.
- I have reseated the GPU around 5 times with using DVI and HDMI ( But it does recongize it's going in & out )
- I haven't had any problems with the Ram because I can't even get the Display to recognize my motherboard.
- I put my Power Supply on a different board and it loads right up so I know it's not the Power Supply.
- Tried to use 1 Ram stick in at a time and no luck.
- Tried resetting the CMOS even though I've never once had this computer turn on yet.
- The Monitor comes on and works on another computer so that is fine.