Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones v2.6 is rele..

Last response: in Technologies
May 13, 2005 10:39:42 PM

Hello.

We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.6 version of Oxygen
Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/).
All registered customers may download the new version immediately from their
personal pages (using the link provided in registration confirmation message).
For an attention of new customers: Please note that since 1 June 2005 Oxygen
Phone Manager will cost EUR35 instead of current price of EUR29. Don't miss your
chance to order Oxygen Phone Manager right now and save EUR6!

Changes in this version:
- Added support for Nokia 3230, Nokia 6680, Nokia 7710.
- Improved virtual port search for Microsoft and Widcomm Bluetooth drivers.
setup. Now you only need to select the Bluetooth driver you want to use.
ports it's enabled for selection but draws as disabled.
- Improved Bluetooth connection error processing.
- Phone Information: Added ability to load phone images from file and from
Oxygen Phone Manager web site.
- Phonebook: Now import from vCard files (*.vcf) can import several contacts
from one vCard file. This feature can be useful for Palm owners to transfer
contacts from Palm to phone.
- Phonebook: Added support for Nickname, UserID, WebCall and VideoCall fields.
- Phonebook: Fixed bug in speed dial writing.
- VCard: Big picture field is now enabled for all Series 60 models. We have
been asked about it because this field is supported by SymbianWare Full Screen
Caller for Nokia Series 60.
- VCard: Added support for Nickname, UserID, WebCall and VideoCall fields.
- VCard: All fields are allowed for input, but the fields not supported by
current phone model draw with color specified for "Items not stored in phone" in
Options.
- Main menu: Added "Languages" -> "Download additional languages..." menu
item.
- Added ability to cancel file upload.
- Phone images library is now excluded from installation package to reduce its
size. You can either load images when needed using "Download picture" link in
Phone Information window, or download and install Oxygen Phone Manager images
library available at http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbian_pictures.exe.
- Fixed bug with "Monitor program found on your computer" on some Windows 98
machines.
- Phonebook: When sorting by Name column, Prefix and Suffix fields are
ignored.
- Phonebook: Fixed bug with Prefix and Suffix fields handling for Nokia
9500/9300.
- Messaging: Added ability to select SMS Center when creating new message or
replying/forwarding.
- Splash window: Fixed bug with displaying international symbols.
- Gallery: Bug fixed: Files information in main Gallery window was not updated
after reading all Gallery files.
- Gallery: Current extension is always preserved when renaming file (e.g. if
you renamed "image.gif" to "newimage.bmp", the new file will be
"newimage.bmp.gif").
- Gallery: Showing system "Open with..." dialog when trying to open file
having no associated program.
- Gallery: Now you can cancel files write and delete process by pressing Esc.
- Gallery: Now you can drag&drop files between folders via Phone Explorer(tm).
- Gallery: Expanded/collapsed state now preserved for all nodes in Phone
Explorer(tm) after reading, adding or deleting Gallery folders.
- Messaging: Added export messages feature to HTML, SYLK, DIFF, RTF, XML, DBF
etc.

Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones lets your PC and mobile phone
communicate with each other. This version supports the following phones: BenQ
P30, Motorola A925, Motorola A1000, Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia
3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670,
Nokia 6680, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia 7710, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500, Nokia
N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Panasonic X700, Sendo X, Siemens SX1, Sony Ericsson
P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910i, Vodafone 702NK, Vodafone X701.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with Phonebook,
Calendar, To-Do Items, Profiles, Images, Melodies, Videos and Messages. You can
load your phonebook from phone, edit contacts either using vCard edit window or
directly in phonebook table, set individual contact picture and ringtone, define
Full Name format individually for each contact, pack contacts database, import
data from Microsoft Outlook, WAB (Windows address book), CSV (comma-separated
values) and export phonebook back to Outlook, WAB, CSV and other popular
formats.
Calendar section allows you to organize your schedule in Microsoft
Outlook-like Planner view as well as view all events as a table. You can create
events of various types: Meeting, Reminder, Anniversary etc. Planner shows all
the events of the selected day (work week, week, month) visually. Recurrent
events like Birthdays can be easily organized also. You can set the Active time
margins to limit events view (e.g. from 10:00 to 18:00). You also can adjust
time scale from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
Images browser allows you to manage all images stored in your phone including
Camera snapshots. You can download the images from your phone, delete unwanted
images and add new ones, save images to several file formats and copy them to
clipboard. Image browser allows you to preview image thumbnails and view full
image as a hint by pointing mouse to the thumbnail. Image browser displays each
image as a thumbnail that quickly expands to full size when you stop your mouse
over the image.
Melodies and Sounds section allows you to view and listen to the melodies,
ringing tones and voice records stored in your phone, add new melodies or delete
unwanted ones. Supported file formats are RNG, MID, WAV, AMR, AWB, MP3, AU, XMF.
Videos section allows you to browse and manage your videos that can be viewed
on PC using default system player associated with the specific file type.
Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS, E-mail and
others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to read Inbox, Outbox,
Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content, display basic message types -
SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed (received via BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture message,
Operator Logo, Ringing tone, WAP access point), read and display file attaches
for MMS, E-mail and Beamed messages. It also can create and delete custom
message folders, delete messages from your phone and move them between folders.
You also will be able to create and send both plain and Unicode SMS messages to
individual recipients as well as to contact groups.
Tuning Profiles and To-Do Items is simple and clear like all other functions:
you can set all Profiles parameters, manage your tasks, import data from
Microsoft Outlook and export tasks back to Microsoft Outlook, XML, CSV and other
popular formats.
Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones has an ability to store any data
either in Phone memory (Flash memory card is also supported) or on your hard
disk. It may be useful if you experience a lack of phone memory and do not want
to lose your pictures, contacts, etc.
Oxygen Phone Manager II has full Unicode support - information can be entered
and stored in any language.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones works under Microsoft Windows
98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 (Standard edition) and
Windows XP operating systems family via Bluetooth or IR (Infrared) connection
using IrDA sockets.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you receive the
registered versions of both products:
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot exceed
your license's phones limitation.

Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL via
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10... form (or printed copy
to our postal address). Authors of best reviews will be awarded with free Family
license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.

Best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 3:12:06 AM

And the crack will soon follow in:
alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.0-day

On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:39:42 +0400, "Oxygen Software"
<compNOanySPAM@oxygensoftware.no.spam.com> wrote:

> [...]
>using IrDA sockets.
>
> IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you receive the
>registered versions of both products:
> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
> You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot exceed
>your license's phones limitation.
>
> Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
>publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL via
>http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10... form (or printed copy
>to our postal address). Authors of best reviews will be awarded with free Family
>license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.
>
>Best regards, Oxygen Software.
>Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.

June 1, 2005 11:30:58 PM

Hello, X--Eliminator!
You wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 23:12:06 -0500:

XE> And the crack will soon follow in:
XE> alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.0-day

Blah-blah-blah...
So where is it? :-)

With best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com

XE> =========================================
XE> On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:39:42 +0400, "Oxygen Software"
XE> <compNOanySPAM@oxygensoftware.no.spam.com> wrote:

??>> Hello.
??>>
??>> We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.6 version of
??>> Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
??>> (http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/). All registered customers may download
??>> the new version immediately from their personal pages (using the link
??>> provided in registration confirmation message). For an attention of
??>> new customers: Please note that since 1 June 2005 Oxygen Phone Manager
??>> will cost EUR35 instead of current price of EUR29. Don't miss your
??>> chance to order Oxygen Phone Manager right now and save EUR6! Changes
??>> in this version: - Added support for Nokia 3230, Nokia 6680, Nokia
??>> 7710. - Improved virtual port search for Microsoft and Widcomm
??>> Bluetooth drivers. - Options: Manual Bluetooth COM port setting
??>> removed to simplify connection setup. Now you only need to select the
??>> Bluetooth driver you want to use. - Options: Now only installed
??>> Bluetooth drivers are enabled for selection. - Options: If specific
??>> Bluetooth driver is installed but have no virtual COM ports it's
[...]
??>> Nokia phones; - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones. You
??>> can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
??>> exceed your license's phones limitation. Want to get Oxygen Phone
??>> Manager II for FREE? Write the program review, publish it somewhere
??>> (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL via
??>> http://www.oxygensoftware.com/support/index.asp?page=10... form (or
??>> printed copy to our postal address). Authors of best reviews will be
??>> awarded with free Family license of Oxygen Phone Manager II. Best
??>> regards, Oxygen Software. Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from
??>> your
??>> Smartphone. http://www.opm-2.com/symbian http://www.oxygensoftware.com
??>>
!