Minolta A-type lenses on DSLRs

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 31, 2005 2:55:49 PM

Does anybody know if these lenes can be used on any DSLR except the
Konica/Minolta models?

I have two Sigma lenses that fit my Minolta Maxxum 3xi 35mm body and
would like to reuse them if possible. But I'd like a wider choice than
just Konica/Minolta.

Is it even worth doing? I'm not sure of the Sigma lens quality; I
don't think they were real expensive at the time.

-jim
May 31, 2005 8:34:30 PM

"jims" <schlamalio@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know if these lenes can be used on any DSLR except the
> Konica/Minolta models?
>
> I have two Sigma lenses that fit my Minolta Maxxum 3xi 35mm body and
> would like to reuse them if possible. But I'd like a wider choice than
> just Konica/Minolta.
>
> Is it even worth doing? I'm not sure of the Sigma lens quality; I
> don't think they were real expensive at the time.

Sorry just the current KM 7D, and the rumoured 5D will accept Maxxum mount
lenses.
!