I still cant save my pictures in jpg format On Win 7

Brandi14

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
:fou: I haven't been able to save for along time now a photo off the web . It's only giving me an option to " Save As " Bit Map or BMP . How do I resolve this problem? I had no problem in the past but all of a sudden it's only alllowing me this one.I have tried clearing /cookies/cache all the stuff others said to do and it's not working. Should I let the store where I purchased it look at it? I'm still under warrenty. I don't want to have to use Paint Shop to do each and every photo. Please help. Please do not post your @mail (that way u are helping to spread the spam), u will be automatically notified if some one post fresh line in your thread. Thanx : )

If you are using IE, try this:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab > Internet Explorer Settings

Click the Reset button

check the box Delete Personal Settings

Click Reset and restart IE.

PS: Returning where you bought it IMO, will not get you satisfaction !

Brandi14

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
Thank you it worked! Sorry been having connection problems with service provider. I have another question. I wanted to start using Googles drop and drag for images...but that will not work for me. Maybe IE8 doesn't support it or something because I see nothing moving when I hover the image to be dropped in the box. Do I have to get another browser? ( I don't even want to mess with that it messed up my pc last time. Is there something I'm doing wrong because others say it works for them. Please contact me on this,thanks. :heink: