How to create a 2 pin fan connectors?? cougar chassis evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

fajardokier

Honorable
May 15, 2012
I got my cougar evolution yesterday and My tower case includes 2 fans that connects to a 2 pins. My case has a feature that I can control fan but! only for a 2 pin fan connectors.

So I was hoping if I can create a 2 pin fan connectors from my 4 molex fan male connectors

By the way. I have 6 2pins wires that came up with my case.

So how do I create a 4 pin molex fan to my 2pins wire.

SORRY FOR IF YOU DIN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE SAID.. Hers a clear explanation

How do I change my 4 pin connectors and convert it to a 2 pin wires :D

THANKS!!!

Solution
Hey, I ran into the same dilemma you ran into with my evolution case. A word of warning, DO NOT DO ANY FUNKY WIRING, and what I mean by funky is leave open the possibility for short circuiting. I accidentally fried my rig, luckily it was still under warranty, but it is still a pain in the ass.

I had taken the bare pins out and connected them to make a 4-pin fan into a two pin.

gorlios

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Hey, I ran into the same dilemma you ran into with my evolution case. A word of warning, DO NOT DO ANY FUNKY WIRING, and what I mean by funky is leave open the possibility for short circuiting. I accidentally fried my rig, luckily it was still under warranty, but it is still a pain in the ass.

I had taken the bare pins out and connected them to make a 4-pin fan into a two pin.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.