PS1 games on XBOX

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2005 11:17:34 PM

Do i need to copy my ps1 games to my Xbox ( With mod chip and large hdd and
emulator ) to play them or can i play them from the cd ??

More about : ps1 games xbox

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 11:36:25 PM

as far as i know you must copy the ISO into the iso folder of the
emulator...

but also as far as i know very few games will work..
salute...
"Jeroen" <balkjeNO@SPAMxs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Do i need to copy my ps1 games to my Xbox ( With mod chip and large hdd
> and emulator ) to play them or can i play them from the cd ??

Anonymous
February 15, 2005 12:40:38 AM

"Dane" <dobadic@mudrac.ffzg.hr> wrote in message
> as far as i know you must copy the ISO into the iso folder of the
> emulator...
>
> but also as far as i know very few games will work..
> salute...
> "Jeroen" <balkjeNO@SPAMxs4all.nl> wrote in message
>> Do i need to copy my ps1 games to my Xbox ( With mod chip and large hdd
>> and emulator ) to play them or can i play them from the cd ??

Still, if you already have a PS1, why would you need to emulate? I'm
assuming this 'cause you said "my" ps1 games, hence I assume you wouldn't
buy PS1 games if you didn't have a PS1.

Tommy
February 15, 2005 12:40:39 AM

"Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message

> "Dane" <dobadic@mudrac.ffzg.hr> wrote in message
>> as far as i know you must copy the ISO into the iso folder of the
>> emulator...
>>
>> but also as far as i know very few games will work..
>> salute...
>> "Jeroen" <balkjeNO@SPAMxs4all.nl> wrote in message
>>> Do i need to copy my ps1 games to my Xbox ( With mod chip and large hdd
>>> and emulator ) to play them or can i play them from the cd ??
>>>

> Still, if you already have a PS1, why would you need to emulate? I'm
> assuming this 'cause you said "my" ps1 games, hence I assume you wouldn't
> buy PS1 games if you didn't have a PS1.

Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 but still has the
games...

- Cryo
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 2:05:00 AM

"Cryofax" <ThrowPoopt@YourFace.com> schreef in bericht
news:p YKdnVom_Kvwk4zfRVn-qw@giganews.com...
> "Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dane" <dobadic@mudrac.ffzg.hr> wrote in message
>>> as far as i know you must copy the ISO into the iso folder of the
>>> emulator...
>>>
>>> but also as far as i know very few games will work..
>>> salute...
>>> "Jeroen" <balkjeNO@SPAMxs4all.nl> wrote in message
>>>>

>> Still, if you already have a PS1, why would you need to emulate? I'm
>> assuming this 'cause you said "my" ps1 games, hence I assume you wouldn't
>> buy PS1 games if you didn't have a PS1.
>
> Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 but still has the
> games...
>
> - Cryo

That is richt i don`t have the ps1 anymore but i still have the game`s now i
have an xbox and would like to play the games of the ps1 ( specialy tomp
raider )
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 2:06:48 AM

Cryofax <ThrowPoopt@yourface.com> wrote:

> Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 but still has the
> games...

Buying a PS2 would solve his problem better. And it would give him access
to the PS2's library.
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 4:14:56 AM

"Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
> Cryofax <ThrowPoopt@yourface.com> wrote:
>
>> Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 but still has the
>> games...
>
> Buying a PS2 would solve his problem better. And it would give him access
> to the PS2's library.

Then he'd have to consoles, one PS2 and one Xbox. How does this solve his
problem?

Anyway, you can't have everything, so either he gets a new PS1, or he mods
his Xbox and gets a big harddrive, and relies on very flakey emulation of
the PS1. I recommend getting a PS1, the later model. It's not much bigger
than a large discman, and you'll have one of the best consoles ever to grace
the earth... again.

Tommy
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 4:14:57 AM

Tommy Stenberg wrote:
> "Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
>
>>Cryofax <ThrowPoopt@yourface.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 but still has the
>>>games...
>>
>>Buying a PS2 would solve his problem better. And it would give him access
>>to the PS2's library.
>>

> Then he'd have to consoles, one PS2 and one Xbox. How does this solve his
> problem?
>
> Anyway, you can't have everything, so either he gets a new PS1, or he mods
> his Xbox and gets a big harddrive, and relies on very flakey emulation of
> the PS1. I recommend getting a PS1, the later model. It's not much bigger
> than a large discman, and you'll have one of the best consoles ever to grace
> the earth... again.
>
> Tommy

Yep, the best thing he could do is to just get another PS1...
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:44:33 AM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

> "Dovg Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
>> Cryofax <ThrowPoopt@yovrface.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 bvt still has the
>>> games...
>>
>> Bvying a PS2 wovld solve his problem better. And it wovld give him
>> access
>> to the PS2's library.
>>

> Then he'd have to consoles, one PS2 and one Xbox. How does this solve his
> problem?
>
> Anyway, yov can't have everything, so either he gets a new PS1, or he mods
> his Xbox and gets a big harddrive, and relies on very flakey emvlation of
> the PS1. I recommend getting a PS1, the later model. It's not mvch bigger
> than a large discman, and yov'll have one of the best consoles ever to
> grace the earth... again.
>
> Tommy

So he has two consoles. He never indicated he wanted jvst one. The best
solvtion is to get a new or vsed PS1 or PS2. Getting a PS1 has to be
cheaper then modding yovr box and all the time that goes into that plvs

Ebay can help with finding PS1s

--
ItsKanetastic29 (formerly Union Kane)
Anonymous

cut out a bit

>>> Buying a PS2 would solve his problem better. And it would give him
>>> access
>>> to the PS2's library.
>>>

>> Then he'd have to consoles, one PS2 and one Xbox. How does this solve his
>> problem?

> So he has two consoles. He never indicated he wanted just one.

I know that, and you misread the post or something. Here's the deal:

Person A suggest that maybe he only wants to own one console at a time.
Person B suggests that buying a PS2 would solve his problem better.
Person C (that's me!) then comments that if he bought a PS2 he'd end up with
two consoles, which contradicts with Person A's suggestion.

Then you come in and asks where he indicated that he didn't want two
consoles. The solution is, nowhere, and the last few posts were nothing but
hypothetical. We all knew that already.

Yeah, I just felt like clearing this up, even if it's hugely unnecessary.
But then again, 99,9% of the newsnet posts are hugely unnecessary, and a few
more posts to the already enormous pile does't hurt anyone.

Tommy

PS! Yeah, don't know why I wrote all this at all. I must be really really
bored.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 10:10:39 PM

"Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> schreef in bericht

> "Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
>> Cryofax <ThrowPoopt@yourface.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe he only wants 1 console so he got rid of his PS1 but still has the
>>> games...
>>
>> Buying a PS2 would solve his problem better. And it would give him
>> access
>> to the PS2's library.
>>

> Then he'd have to consoles, one PS2 and one Xbox. How does this solve his
> problem?
>
> Anyway, you can't have everything, so either he gets a new PS1, or he mods
> his Xbox and gets a big harddrive, and relies on very flakey emulation of
> the PS1. I recommend getting a PS1, the later model. It's not much bigger
> than a large discman, and you'll have one of the best consoles ever to
> grace the earth... again.
>
> Tommy

Like i said in the beginning i have the xbox, mod, ,emulator and a lardge
harddrive but dont know how it work.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 10:13:39 PM

"ItsKanetastic29 (aka Union Kane)" <itskanetastic29.nospam@telvs.net>
schreef in bericht news:RHwQd.52612$gA4.52516@edtnps89...
> "Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dovg Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message

>>> Bvying a PS2 wovld solve his problem better. And it wovld give him
>>> access
>>> to the PS2's library.
>>>

>> Then he'd have to consoles, one PS2 and one Xbox. How does this solve his
>> problem?
>>
>> Anyway, yov can't have everything, so either he gets a new PS1, or he
>> mods his Xbox and gets a big harddrive, and relies on very flakey
>> emvlation of the PS1. I recommend getting a PS1, the later model. It's
>> not mvch bigger than a large discman, and yov'll have one of the best
>> consoles ever to grace the earth... again.
>>
>> Tommy
>>

> So he has two consoles. He never indicated he wanted jvst one. The best
> solvtion is to get a new or vsed PS1 or PS2. Getting a PS1 has to be
> cheaper then modding yovr box and all the time that goes into that plvs
>
> Ebay can help with finding PS1s
>
> --
> ItsKanetastic29 (formerly Union Kane)

when it is that easy ( a new ps1 or ps2 ) i dont ask here for an answer to
play ps1 games on my xbox ( And i dont want two consoles )

!