Ordering a comp from iBuyPower, Need Advice??

skitheeast36

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011
So I am just starting to learn about computers and would like to get back into gaming (waitinggggg for Diablo3, who knows when thatll come out). We (my brother and I) use a Dell Dimension E510 that doesnt really work for us, to say the least. We were looking at buying a comp from somewhere like Dell.com, but found ibuypower, so are definitely considering purchasing from here. After a little while, we came up with this, Please let me know if there is anything I should add (or take off)

Purposes: Gaming (D3, flash games(brother),maybe even Skyrim?), video streaming, papers, browsing,

Budget: $700ish

Motherboard: ASUS M5A97

Processor: AMD FX-4100

Memory: Corsair 8GB (4GB X 2) XMS3

Video Card: Radeon 6750- 1GB (Although I could get the 7750 for ~$40 more or the 6770 for around the same)

Power Supply- 550 watts (with 600 watts being $6 more)

Cooler: Liquid CPU System , 120mm Fan (With the optional ARC Silent Fan Upgrade for $9)

Hard Drive- 1TB SATA, 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s

Optical Drive: 24X Dual Format/Double Layer (dont need bluray)

All this with Windows 7 Home Premium will cost ~$740 Shipped. Again, I am sort of new to computer hardware, so please explain any recommendations you might have. I have never bought a computer, the E510 was given to me a longg time ago and is now becoming very "inconvenient" to have, as it is pretty unreliable.

Thanks for any help!!