Video Card Issue

jmcneill29

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
I have an ACER Aspire X3400G, AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 255 Processor, 3.1ghz, 4.5gb of RAM, running Windows 7

however my video card is GeForce 9200.....and it is apparently the only thing holding me back from playing this game......Any ideas what video card i can get that will be PERFECT to fit inside my computer and actually work?

See im looking for a legit upgrade....i don't want to go out and buy something that does not fit in my computer...or something that is a minor upgrade....also something that works for my computer....

willing to spend like 100-170+

Want a real good video card that i will not have to worry about upgrading again.....or for some GREAT time...if you can find one that would work perfect and it costs more please explain how and why and i may pay more for the better one you mention...

hella-d

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2006

A Decend Video Card And Mabey A Little Bit Of RAM Would Likely Make It A "Gameable" Machine.

Actually there's no compare between them, the HD 5670 like many times faster than the onboard VGA.

IF you had a good CPU, PSU, MOBO i would have suggested a high end GPU, but seeing that you wanted to play @ window mode, just wanna see the game up and running, limited by your hardware setup, the HD 5670 is more than what you expected.