Current desktop view

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

My Fiance, accidentally hit some keys together on the
keyboard. now my current deskop is sideways...That is my
desktop view is now horizontally instead of
veriticle..Help !!

Go into your display settings and see if there is a Rotation Tab.

"Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Fiance, accidentally hit some keys together on the
> keyboard. now my current deskop is sideways...That is my
> desktop view is now horizontally instead of
> veriticle..Help !!

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

unfortunately there not a rotation tab...

"RonK" wrote:

> Go into your display settings and see if there is a Rotation Tab.
>
> "Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My Fiance, accidentally hit some keys together on the
> > keyboard. now my current deskop is sideways...That is my
> > desktop view is now horizontally instead of
> > veriticle..Help !!

This is not a feature of Windows but of some video card drivers. If you tell us the video card someone with the same drivers can tell you.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AD3A549-BEE1-4890-AB7E-6F0DB9D11A73@microsoft.com...
> unfortunately there not a rotation tab...
>
> "RonK" wrote:
>
>> Go into your display settings and see if there is a Rotation Tab.
>>
>> "Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My Fiance, accidentally hit some keys together on the
>> > keyboard. now my current deskop is sideways...That is my
>> > desktop view is now horizontally instead of
>> > veriticle..Help !!

"Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| My Fiance, accidentally hit some keys together on the
| keyboard. now my current deskop is sideways...That is my
| desktop view is now horizontally instead of
| veriticle..Help !!

Try [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[arrow] key combination